What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An app solely for MSN?

lilztupid2007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm even posting this in the right place, but anyway;

I was thinking maybe is it possible if there was an app made solely for using MSN? The app IM+ is very good, however when using the MSN group chat feature, it closes the group chat if you leave the app. Also, alot of the stuff MSN is capable of isn't enhanced on IM+.

I was hoping for an app which can also work with the MSN plus features, like colored usernames and something called "MSN groups." I'm just wondering, because it would make it alot easier to use MSN.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, please direct me to where it should be if so.

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me introduce you to
appshopper.com .
And you know the AppStore.

Go to those places and type 'MSN' into the search box

There seem to be several apps there.
Some of them are iPhone apps that you shoulld be able to run on the iPad.

One of the apps listed there is a new one for the iPad called United MSN.
It claims to have most of the features, and people who left reviews said good things.

Read the info,
look at the screenshots.
Read the reviews.

and make your decision.

You might want to try the free ones first, but you can often tell a lot from the description and the screenshots.

Most reactions

Latest posts