Amazon has decided that its app for storing pictures in the cloud, called Cloud Drive Photos, had a pretty long name, so it has rebranded it into a Amazon Photo. We must agree that this new name is far more easier to remember than the previous one.
But just a rebrand isn't the single thing that Amazon has done. The company has rolled out some pretty important new features, such as the following:
The app comes with 5 GB of free cloud storage space and allows users to make use of automatic photo backup and lets them share photos on Facebook, through email, and other apps. Go ahead and follow the link from below to download it.
- iPhone 6/6+ support – Amazon Photos now looks even better on your new iPhone 6 and 6+
- Full resolution photo downloads – You can now download your photos to your device in full resolution so you no longer have to worry about losing details when you print your downloaded photos or display them on a larger screen
- Improved iPad Landscape support – Navigate through the app without ever needing to switch back to Portrait mode
- Duplicate photo detection – Exact matches of your photos won’t be uploaded if they already exist in your account
- Report problems - You can now easily report any issues directly through the app so we can help get you a resolution faster
- Performance improvements and bug fixes