What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon order not received!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been waiting for my case and I just tracked it through Amazon and it states that it was delivered June 25th at 11AM.

Wasn't this planet. I was home and so now what?

I emailed the seller ~ So I just wait, I guess. Tell me I didn't get burned.:(

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I doubt you got burned if you bought through Amazon. Just notify them of the problem, and they will put pressure on the seller if need be. IMHO Amazon is one of the best places to buy online....

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure how you think you could have gotten burned...if the seller notified Amazon of shipping and a tracking and you got absolutely nothing, it's not the seller's fault...it's more of a fault with UPS and them either screwing it up in their system, assigning an already used tracking number, or leaving it on your doorstep and someone taking it...or leaving you a notice of attempted delivery on your door and it blew away.

If you got an empty box or something, then yeah, but as of now they are just going to tell you to contact UPS...it has absolutely nothing to do with Amazon or the seller.

I mean, you have a tracking number and supposedly something was delivered, so obviously this falls under UPS' purview.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, I would not asume it was delivered by UPS. If Amazon is not the seller, then they can be sent by any carrier. That being said, it is up to the carrier to prove that they delivered it. If they did not get a signature, they do not have any proof of delivery. If they have a signature, they still have to prove it was you and not someone else. Most cases, what happens is a mistake and it is on a dock somewhere, or delivered to the wrong house. I had one time that the USPS bought a package because they set it on my porch and my dog chewed it up.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, I would not asume it was delivered by UPS. . I had one time that the USPS bought a package because they set it on my porch and my dog chewed it up.

Your right ~ never assume. It was not delivered by UPS, but my our mail person.:(

It was in my parcel box near my mail box. My fault totally!

Your dog chewed it up? That is a bummer. What was it?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably. I didn't see it but I bet it was there. I just saw when it was delivered, I could have sworn it was UPS.

I saw what I wanted to see.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, I would not asume it was delivered by UPS. . I had one time that the USPS bought a package because they set it on my porch and my dog chewed it up.

Your right ~ never assume. It was not delivered by UPS, but my our mail person.:(

It was in my parcel box near my mail box. My fault totally!

Your dog chewed it up? That is a bummer. What was it?

The dog was a BOXER.:D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You probably saw USPS and mind tricks told you UPS. It was a lab pup, and the package was a blanket.

Most reactions

Latest posts