What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon Launches Streaming Music Service for Prime Members, Will Release an iOS App

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
amazon-prime-music.jpeg

Amazon has been negotiation with record labels for the past few months and it’s now finally released the Amazon Prime Music, the company’s own streaming music service. At the moment, the service comes with over a million songs and hundreds of playlists and is exclusive to Amazon Prime members, which is currently available for $99 per year. However, you can start using the new service with a 30 day free trial before deciding to join the Prime service, which comes with other features, as well.

Continue reading @ Amazon Launches Streaming Music Service for Prime Members, Will Release an iOS App - iPhone Forums

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You get next day or 2 day delivery on next to everything. Now you get free music streaming that's ad-free and restrictions-less? Just made the $99/year so much more worth it.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice little pre-emptive strike. Wasn't the Beats purchase a prelude to Apple offering streaming? Even so, Prime has proven an excellent value for me, even though I rarely use the shipping. The music streaming means one ,ore reason to bring along the Kindle when I leave the house, rather than my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts