1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Amazon Launches Streaming Music Service for Prime Members, Will Release an iOS App

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Jun 12, 2014.

1. RaduTyrsina

RaduTyrsina News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    amazon-prime-music.jpeg

Amazon has been negotiation with record labels for the past few months and it’s now finally released the Amazon Prime Music, the company’s own streaming music service. At the moment, the service comes with over a million songs and hundreds of playlists and is exclusive to Amazon Prime members, which is currently available for $99 per year. However, you can start using the new service with a 30 day free trial before deciding to join the Prime service, which comes with other features, as well.

Continue reading @ Amazon Launches Streaming Music Service for Prime Members, Will Release an iOS App - iPhone Forums
  2. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +226 / 0
    You get next day or 2 day delivery on next to everything. Now you get free music streaming that's ad-free and restrictions-less? Just made the $99/year so much more worth it.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. epb

epb iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Nice little pre-emptive strike. Wasn't the Beats purchase a prelude to Apple offering streaming? Even so, Prime has proven an excellent value for me, even though I rarely use the shipping. The music streaming means one ,ore reason to bring along the Kindle when I leave the house, rather than my iPad.