What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazon And B&N ?

Robert11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

New user.

Can i download books from Amazon and B&N to my iPad ? How ?
Or are they only downloadable from them to a nook or kindle ? Thanks, Bob

T

Tb

Thanks,
B

oo
or are they only downloadable to a kindle or nook ?

OOo

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After eighty-six postings/threads, you sir, are not that new! LOL!

You need to download the Amazon Kindle App and the B&N Nook App. Both of these apps allow you to download any books you bought from either vendor and read the book in your iPad. I know that the Kindle app allows you to read this book across all your Kindle based apps or devices. I think this is the same as the Nook app.

Attachments

• image-4250093225.jpg
    image-4250093225.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MattIM, You are correct that the Kindle app will allow you to read across all devices. If you start a book on your Kindle and then open it in the app on your iPad it will open to the page you were on with the Kindle - same with the iPhone. I don't know about the B&N app though.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MattIM, You are correct that the Kindle app will allow you to read across all devices. If you start a book on your Kindle and then open it in the app on your iPad it will open to the page you were on with the Kindle - same with the iPhone. I don't know about the B&N app though.

The nook app will do the same as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts