What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing book with video in it for iPAD!

artgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an avid reader and LOVE my new iPad for reading...! I found an amazing ebook on iBooks that has video actually embedded in the text. As you read the text, you come to a photo with the video arrow, just touch it and the video plays with sound. This book, Stalking the Pace, is about a race horse and the video of the races is incredible!! The color of the jockeys' silks, the announcer's voice and the action of the horses racing is beautifully displayed on my iPad. And there is virtually no delay when the video plays. There is also a link to a website for the author on the title page. You can imagine how the race video enhances the reading experience. Honestly, when I read this book on my iPad and actually watch the video too...can't begin to describe how FAB it is!! Does anybody know of any other video enhanced books?

Attachments

• 0001b1.jpeg
    0001b1.jpeg
    402.4 KB · Views: 310

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out Vooks in the app store. There are over 200 video enhanced Vooks. Also check out Open Road books which are enhanced with videos.

Most reactions

Latest posts