What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I the only one who thinks siri sucks?

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Siri has worked the few times I've used it, but I feel silly talking to my iPad or phone in public.

Bobbi

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i first got Siri on my 4s i thought great i will never have to type on my iPhone again and just talk to the device and it would type out what i am saying well how wrong could i be in thinking it would be perfect since the release and all the updates i can honestly say i don't it is much better at all really i think now it was just a apple gimmick to buy the handset and they have just thrown it in the iPad to sell that too.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Siri gets better the more you use it, at least that's been my experience. Keep using it and it will improve.

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes it'll just make something up, something that has no relevance to what I said. I don't use it much so I guess that's most likely why it sucks for me.

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Siri gets better the more you use it, at least that's been my experience. Keep using it and it will improve.

I'm a former Siri-hater and I'd have to agree. Either it is getting better at understanding me or I'm just learning to use it and have more realistic expectations. Come on people, even your own spouse doesn't understand you at times.

I refused to use it for about 3 months but I now have certain situations where I really appreciate it. Having it read and send texts while I'm out running was the big hook that reeled me in.

Most reactions

Latest posts