What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I missing. A volume control

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to the rest of the forum but it was a honest question

Last edited:
OP
D

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I hear no sounds UNTIL I put headphones on
Nothing without them

Ok I am keepin track that's David's stupid question #233
Well I sure felt welcome her right up to this point I said as a joke oh well I'll edit it out

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
@hessa.als & @rollercoaster - You are both new around here so you get 1 friendly warning. We take politeness and helpfulness VERY SERIOUSLY around here. I suggest you read our rules, which you agreed to when you joined, before posting again.

If you are not able to help a member with a serious question, DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR MESSAGE! Got it?
A humorous response to a humorous post is fine, but your responses come across as ridicule, which is not tolerated.

David, we all have questions which may or may not be stupid when it comes to the iPad. Your is perfectly valid and you should not feel compelled to edit it out on the basis of a couple of unhelpful comments from new members who should know better.

Have a read of this and see if it helps resolve your issue - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4085

If not, post more details. Someone will be able to help! :D

Last edited:
OP
D

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@hessa.als & @rollercoaster - You are both new around here so you get 1 friendly warning. We take politeness and helpfulness VERY SERIOUSLY around here. I suggest you read our rules, which you agreed to when you joined, before posting again.

If you are not able to help a member with a serious question, DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR MESSAGE! Got it?
A humorous response to a humorous post is fine, but your responses come across as ridicule, which is not tolerated.

David, we all have questions which may or may not be stupid when it comes to the iPad. Your is perfectly valid and you should not feel compelled to edit it out on the basis of a couple of unhelpful comments from new members who should know better.

Have a read of this and see if it helps resolve your issue - iPad: Understanding the side switch

If not, post more details. Someone will be able to help! :D
Thank you I just figured it was my turn under the bus lol
Thanks for the link I wll check it out.
They should at least show the mods who work their you know what's off
Thanks again

OP
D

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok got it I never rotate anyway unless I'm reading
Thanks again

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well you know the old saying the only stupid question is the one not asked.

Most reactions

Latest posts