What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alwmach1- new-by

alwmach1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two weeks on my IPad, love what Iv'e learned. Great addition to my office and personal stuff. Still in the learning stage, looing forward to uncovering all the potential. Having a problem deleting email. several come up unable to move... if you have a answer please help. Thanks

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to The Forum, alwmach1!

I am glad you finally made it to owe forum. We have been waiting for you to get here, what took you so long??!! :D

Regarding your email problem...I'm afraid I can't help since I have not encountered that problem. When you go an email, you cannot delete it by pressing on the trash bin? Or, are you encountering the problem when you are at the list view of your email?

I hope someone with more info chimes in! Until then, search 'email problems' or 'delete email' on this forum and you might find a thread discussing that problem. Good luck, and welcome!

Most reactions

Latest posts