What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost got an iPad!

iKassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to BestBuy to look at the iPads....there was a sign that said iPads in stock....woohoo!!!!

I was hoping to get the 32gs.

But the only one they had in stock were the 64g wifi...:mad: :(

But just playing with the iPad in the store...I can not wait until I can own one of these babies. :eek:

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You were lucky to find one in stock.. I would spring for the 64 GB and be over with it....go get it... go get it now :D:D its only money and when we die money is nothing.. spend it while you can :p:p

OP
I

iKassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trust me....I thought about....almost went back several times....hahahaha.

But I really want to get the 3g...the 64g was just the wifi. :(

Super bummer! LOL

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Good call! Definitely get the 3G unit! WiFi just doesn't cut it. My wife is already unhappy with her wifi and wants to upgrade.

Also, get the 64GB instead of the 32GB. You'll be thankful later. It's only $100 more... :)

Piko

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up with the wifi and my wife is already hinting at wanting one. We will be getting the 3G on the next one.

Mr1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Store near my house has 32gb 3g and 64gb 3g in stock but no WiFi 32gb :-(

Sent from Droid Incredible ;-)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the WiFi and happy with my Sprint MiFi Overdrive. IMO i prefer this set up over the 3G. Our family is in Gold Beach, Oregon relaxing in family beach cabin over the holiday. We have 2 iPads, and two laptops and the Sprint MiFi has been working great with all devices. The Sprint service is even good over here.. We even used the MiFi while traveling the six hour drive here from Sacramento.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not live without the 3G. But it is not needed by everyone.

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the WiFi and happy with my Sprint MiFi Overdrive. IMO i prefer this set up over the 3G. Our family is in Gold Beach, Oregon relaxing in family beach cabin over the holiday. We have 2 iPads, and two laptops and the Sprint MiFi has been working great with all devices. The Sprint service is even good over here.. We even used the MiFi while traveling the six hour drive here from Sacramento.
I ordered the Virgin Mobile Mifi and I'm glad I did that. Just made more sense to me for my situation.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the Virgin Mobile Mifi and I'm glad I did that. Just made more sense to me for my situation.

Without a doubt, You will happy,,Do you know if you're getting the Sierra 3G/4G

Most reactions

Latest posts