What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Allshare

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get the app all share? I've tried app store couldn't find it. I've got a new samsung smart tv and it supports all share can anyone please help me

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
murraymints said:
How do I get the app all share? I've tried app store couldn't find it. I've got a new samsung smart tv and it supports all share can anyone please help me

Search in the AppStore under "Samsung Remote". The description of the app indicates it will work with Samsung TVs equipped with all share feature. I hope this helps.

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MattIM said:
Search in the AppStore under "Samsung Remote". The description of the app indicates it will work with Samsung TVs equipped with all share feature. I hope this helps.

I'll give it a go. But it's not a remote. I'm after the app All share. Thanks for your advice.

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Interesting. Recently bought a smart tv and anxious what my iPad can do.

If u can get hold of the all share app. You can play your music and films, photos videos through your tv. I can't find it please let me know if you find it.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
murraymints said:
If u can get hold of the all share app. You can play your music and films, photos videos through your tv. I can't find it please let me know if you find it.

I will definitely inform you when I get hold of it. The idea is like the apple tv where you can share everything. That would be nice for iPad users.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
murraymints said:

quake5254 said:
I will definitely inform you when I get hold of it. The idea is like the apple tv where you can share everything. That would be nice for iPad users.

I think what you are looking for is called iMediaShare.

The Archangel

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

I haven't contacted my friend yet. I will inform you once I get to know the name of it.

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

No it's not IMEDIA share I've tried it it won't play music all share is the best app I just can't get hold of it.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
murraymints said:
No it's not IMEDIA share I've tried it it won't play music all share is the best app I just can't get hold of it.

From what I can make out Allshare is available on a number of platforms but it doesn't appear to be available on iOS. IMediaShare appears to be similar but as you say doesn't have full functionality and you may want to check out the Samsung Remote App.

The Archangel

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
From what I can make out Allshare is available on a number of platforms but it doesn't appear to be available on iOS. IMediaShare appears to be similar but as you say doesn't have full functionality and you may want to check out the Samsung Remote App.

The Archangel

Cheers for your help. I've tried the remote that is all it is a remote to use from the iPad doesn't help for playing music

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
murraymints said:
Cheers for your help. I've tried the remote that is all it is a remote to use from the iPad doesn't help for playing music

Have you thought about using Apple TV, I can mirror everything to my TV from my iPad with it.

The Archangel

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much did you pay for yours and did you go to the apple shop?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine for £99 and yes I got it in the Apple Shop (cos I love that place!) but they often have refurbs for around £75 or £85. I'm just about to buy a second Apple TV.

The Archangel

OP
M

murraymints

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I got mine for £99 and yes I got it in the Apple Shop (cos I love that place!) but they often have refurbs for around £75 or £85. I'm just about to buy a second Apple TV.

The Archangel

Are they easy to set up? And use?

Most reactions

Latest posts