What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Youtube videos are horrible:(

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was embarrassed today. I was in a meeting and we went to Youtube and all the videos were awful!

How come? I just checked the videos now, to see if they were better on my desk top and they are.

I am bummed. Am I doing something wrong?

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What was the problem. Starting and stopping? A number of people have reported this.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The video's will have better quality depending on the network your connected to. When I try and use ATT 3G to view you tube it just looks like a big blur and you cant make anything out.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YouTube never works well for me. If I could delete the app, it would have been gone on day one.

clickerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works great for me. The router is in the basement and I'm on the 2nd floor.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could be. I'm mostly on 3G. Still useless and I resent having it permanently installed.

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although it could be the connection, and that's the obvious problem, when it happened to me I called Apple. They said to restore the operating system and if that didn't fix it, they'd give me a new iPad. The problem with youtube and netflix videos did not go away, but it did improve after the reinstall.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have very little problem with the ABC app on 3G. I can watch HowCast fairly well, too. YouTube just isn't important enough to me to attempt tech support for a fix.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ABC and netflix have always looked good even on 3G. YouTube has been hit or miss on 3G but always good in wifi.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You tube videos look almost HD on mine, so does Netflix, ABC and any other videos.

It sounds like this problem is 3G related, is there any one having problems with videos while connected via Wi-Fi?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is the router, Stever on this forum made a test on it. You Can search for the thread. His explanation is very informative. Seems you have to buy a new router that is compatible with the iPad's wifi.

Most reactions

Latest posts