What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All song shuffle

mhenes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm going crazy trying to get the iPod on my iPad to shuffle all songs in my library, can someone help me?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm going crazy trying to get the iPod on my iPad to shuffle all songs in my library, can someone help me?

If you're in the iPod app in the iPad and you press 'Shuffle' what happens? Do you get an error or it just doesn't shuffle your tracks?

Tim

OP
M

mhenes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you're in the iPod app in the iPad and you press 'Shuffle' what happens? Do you get an error or it just doesn't shuffle your tracks?

Tim

I found the shuffle button once I started a track, so I clicked it and it just shuffles the songs on that album, I would like to shuffle all songs in my library. Is there another shuffle button somewhere?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds more like you've got the replay button. The shuffle button is two arrows crossing each other. The replay button is two arrows in an oval, It has two modes, one replays everything in the list, the other replays the song. If it's replaying just the song there will be a small 1 in a circle on top of the icon.

Attachments

• ShuffleIcon.png
    ShuffleIcon.png
    186 KB · Views: 299

Most reactions