1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

All my notes seem to be missing. Hiw can i get them back?

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by LBCD, Jun 12, 2012.

1. LBCD

LBCD iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't upgraded in a while, so that's not the problem. I did remove and re-add my email accounts because of a problem though.
  2. georgest

georgest iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My NOTES went missing recently on my iPad 2, and the only thing I remembered changing was rearranging some LABELS (left column, mail page) in my Gmail account the day before. I went to my desktop PC, pulled up my Gmail account and noticed there were two labels called "Notes". When I clicked on each I found my missing notes-- in the one I had moved. Apparently Gmail makes a new label when the old one is relocated.

Then I checked my iPad settings (General>Gmail>) and noticed I had Synced my Notes in Gmail. When I turned that OFF they disappeared again, so I turned it ON again, and everything is back to normal.