What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All ipad users ** fill in the blank **

martyb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad is ___________________ ?

All in the name of fun, I will also be forwarding this to apple themselves if enough of you can take a min to give your iPad best bits.

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend. Target 100 replies by Monday 12th Sep GO GO GO.........

P.s. Stick your location in there somewhere see how far afield we can get.

Peace

KICKING THINGS OFF:

The best thing about my iPad is the power to influence others lol

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad is the amount of apps that basically do everything you need to make it like a 2nd computer.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
martyb

martyb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Battery life for me!!

Tim

Tim I can clearly see your an iPad pro but you didn't put 'the best thing about my iPad is... Battery life'

You MUST quote the whole sentence lol

I do agree with you though, over the moon with the battery performance well done apple!

Reaction score
My wife loves hers is my favorite thing. Best birthday gift I ever gave her is what she says

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Battery life for me!!

Tim

Tim I can clearly see your an iPad pro but you didn't put 'the best thing about my iPad is... Battery life'

You MUST quote the whole sentence lol

I do agree with you though, over the moon with the battery performance well done apple!

Oops - mia culpa...

Tim

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my is that is my ipad not somebody else..!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad is the convenience it provides. Great battery life, instant on (no waiting for laptop/netbook to power up),light weight, user friendly, enjoyable to use and great design.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
its fun, its useful, it comes on quickly, it has a wonderful display, tis cool, its thin and last an maybe most important..... It make androids want to update thier stuff.

Edited by Moderator ~ please do not post links to other forums, read our rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best thing about my iPad is its sheer elegance combined with ease of communications and access to reference material.

Most reactions

Latest posts