What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide - RETIRED VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took obsidan and firework, has 11 hrs 11 min wait in upgraded cave.. The new ins?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
emtb422 said:
I just put Air and Obsidian and got a 48hr wait. Keeping my fingers crossed.

It's definitely a Solar Eclipse. Congrats! :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
I took obsidan and firework, has 11 hrs 11 min wait in upgraded cave.. The new ins?

Yes it is the new Smoke Dragon. Actually it's 11hrs 12mins. You didn't count the secs. ;)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smoke Dragon [14hrs]

-The Smoke Dragon can be bred by selecting a Fire Dragon or Fire hybrid dragon to mate with an Air Dragon or Air hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:

Air + Butterfly
Air + Firefly
Air + Scorch
Blazing + Butterfly
Blazing + Firefly
Blazing + Lightning
Blazing + Scorch
Blazing + Sonic
Butterfly + Fire
Butterfly + Firefly
Butterfly + Firework
Butterfly + Lightning
Butterfly + Scorch
Butterfly + Sonic
Fire + Sonic
Firefly + Firework
Firefly + Sonic
Firework + Lightning
Firework + Scorch
Firework + Sonic
Scorch + Sonic

The results are just the same, the fail is 3hrs and 8hrs.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dragonvalers!

As many of you that use this thread will know, I have not updated the first post in a while. This is largely due to commitments elsewhere ;)

However, I am very happy to say that kryp2n8 has agreed to take up the mantle and manage the guide going forward :D

So, this will be the last post in this thread, which I have now closed down. Don't panic! A new one, which is fully up to date has been prepared by kryp2n8 over the weekend, and will be posted and stickied shortly! I'll then put in cross-reference links to both posts so that folks can keep track of any useful conversations which were in here.

I hope you all enjoy the new guide, and thanks to kryp2n8 for the commitment necessary to keep it maintained!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions