What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide - RETIRED VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the Butterfly dragon, do I put the Air dragon on the left, or the right? I've been putting the Air dragon on the left and Firefly on the right for several days now, and still have not gotten one! Thanks for any help!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SandySchreiber said:
For the Butterfly dragon, do I put the Air dragon on the left, or the right? I've been putting the Air dragon on the left and Firefly on the right for several days now, and still have not gotten one! Thanks for any help!

You could try switching it. That helps sometimes. It's different for everyone. Good luck

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the dodo has expired? Can't see it in the market anymore

EDIT: Just saw it in the market so ignore this post

Last edited:

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any other combo for emerald than lichen and crystal?

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
Is there any other combo for emerald than lichen and crystal?

Someone reported getting one with mountain and litchen.

I noticed the dodo is back in the market. Mist have been removed my mistake ore something.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added the new gem dragon. Sorry for the delay. I've been busy IRL :D

Looking for some more confirmation on lichen + mountain??? Mine was lichen + crystal...

shorty03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm soo excited 2nd try in the EBI with lichen and crystal I got a 31 hour breeding time. My birthday is May 29th what a birthday present right? I still haven't gotten the elusive rainbow what gives? Every other dragon except that one. Oh well soon enough.

crazyplay72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fantastic info. Thanks so much for your time n effort to help fellow breeders out ;)

julep5307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think the Emerald dragon wants to be on my island. ;(

gabirella2117

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly I cannot get the gem for this month it's lichen on left and crystal on right?!?!? Cus I haven't gotten anything with that... :( I should give up!

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try switching them.. It's not so precise that one has to on the right and the other on left... They can be switched.

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gabirella2117 said:
Honestly I cannot get the gem for this month it's lichen on left and crystal on right?!?!? Cus I haven't gotten anything with that... :( I should give up!

Don't give up!!! I was convinced I wasn't going to get one either, then on the next attempt I got the magic 31 hour breed.
There does seem to be a higher chance of success at the very early stage and just before the end of availability.
I tried constantly in both breeding areas, so just keep going.

My victory was finally in the breeding cave and was Lichen x Crystal and both were level 10.
I'd been trying a level 15 pair too, but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts