What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL Apps up to Date?

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had several apps that had updates but have not downloaded them yet. This morning I went to update one of them and when I went to the update page it said there were none now. I have not connected to Desktop so I do not know how they could all be up to date.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is too funny. I had the exact same problem for two days or so. Couldn't update due to some silly reason, and then this morning the little red number of 12, was gone!

All apps up to date.

I feel like I am in the twilight zone!!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe there's an auto update option.

I wish I can have the same thing. lol

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had several apps that had updates but have not downloaded them yet. This morning I went to update one of them and when I went to the update page it said there were none now. I have not connected to Desktop so I do not know how they could all be up to date.

I notice that if you start to update and the update gets interupted for some reason, the count of apps in the app store to be updated goes back to zero but the updates are still queued up to download - you'll notice that in each apps icon on the home screen there's an empty progress bar - should eventually update.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe it's something to do with it been Xmas? Probably no as the server will still be running, finally downloaded angry birds today! mint

Most reactions

Latest posts