AlertifyMe News for the iPad

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by askpiapps, Jun 11, 2013.

1. askpiapps

askpiapps iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am Kalana Jayatilake. I am new here. I am an app developer. I make apps for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and Windows 8. You can check out my apps at askpiapps.com. My newest is AlertifyMe News for the iPad.

AlertifyMe News will change the way you look at news. This app pinpoint each news article to where the incident took place. You can also find out the latest earthquake news too.

With AlertifyMe News you can browser news displayed on a big map. You can click each news marker find out a brief description of what is it about or read the whole news article.

You can even share the news with your friends too.

Features:
    *Location based news
    *Earthquake news
    *Search News
    *Share using Facebook and Twitter

During the 2011 earthquake in Japan, people passed on messages and alerts through social networks AlertifyMe Inc. identified that people are in need of social network that is specifically designed to do particular function, which is to alert people.

Then there was this question to be answered, "With a click of a button, can we send a message containing our location to our friends or family asking for help?â€

AlertifyMe network just exactly that. It sends emergency messages to specific users. Not only that, users can interact with each other in a form of alerts. Users can share pictures, messages and their location with this network.

AlertifyMe Features:
    * Socialzed alerts
    * Location based news
    * Share images and messages
    * Share location
    * Friends
    * Search Alerts
    * Search Locations
    * Keep up to date on recent events

Link to app - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alertifyme-mobile/id650563696?mt=8
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,963 / 0
    Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.

However, I've combined your 3 posts about this app into one because our rules allow a developer to make only ONE announcement about an app. Also, after the thread is created, our rules allow for updates and discussion about the app to be done only within that one thread. So, please, do not make any more posts about this app outside of this thread.

In addition, I've moved this post to the proper sub-forum (App Announcements).

For your convenience, the rules are here: Forum Rules - Apple iPad Forum

Thank you.

Marilyn
  3. john89563

john89563 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very thanks buddy