What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Album on Ipad2

Hariprasad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,, need some help. Can anyone help me with how to create an album on IPad2?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you talking about a photo album or a music album?

If it's a photo album, there's no way to do this directly on the iPad. You need to create the album on your PC or Mac and then sync the iPad with the PC/Mac. The album and its contents will be transferred.

Tim

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or wait until next Wednesday for IOS 5. Then you will be able to create Albums directly on your Ipad, and move photos into them.

OP
H

Hariprasad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Thanks a ton for the reply. I try with the PC, if it still does not work....., wait till the next Wednesday.

OP
H

Hariprasad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have updated to IOS 5. Since then I am facing many issues, main one is that I do not understand how many mails accounts am I suppose to hold? Other than my regular accounts, I have hold account @me.com and one in ICloud. This has created a lot of confusion, I am notable to buy applications... I am tired.. Please help.

Most reactions