1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Alatabyz

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Alatabyz, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Alatabyz

Alatabyz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there !

Honestly, I just joined this forum for Dragonvale..
    But evenso, I'll be skimming this forum from time to time.

Add me on GC : Alatabyz

Gem = Gem :D

And if you give me one, and I don't do so in return ; just wait. I might have used my gifts for today !

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alatabyz.

--- EDIT

Just read that it is appropriate to tell you something about myself/iDevices;

I'm Mustafa, 16 years old.
    I've lived in the Netherlands practicly all my life.

I've (had) ; iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and last, but not least my iPhone 4S.
    I used to have a iMac & iPad, but I gave those to my brother for personal reasons.
    My former iPhones had all been jailbroken, but so far my 4S isn't because the jailbreak isn't out yet.

I hope this is enough, if you have questions or whatever.. feel free to ask ! ^^

Regards,

Alatabyz.

--EDIT

Thanks to all who added me !
    For the ones that have sent a gem and haven't gotten one back in return, don't worry. I've let Siri make me a list with all names of people who sent it to me and I'll send back in the same order I received ! ^^
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011