What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirVideo, DRM Protection

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
You may already know about my last post related to "Streaming TV through iPad" and somebody told me I should check out AirVideo which I did, I bought the full version and use it to stream all of my videos. Saying this the reason I wanted something like this was to save video space by being able to watch my iTunes downloaded videos through it and I got told I could not do this, but I have found a way...

The DRM Protection is still there on the videos and they won't play using AirVideo but what I have done is transfer these purchased videos to iTunes on my PC and then I located the folder they were in and dumped them into my AirVideo Server folder. When I try to play them in AirVideo on my iPad I can't because of the DRM Protection but what it does let me do is play it through Safari, which is better then not being able to play it at all.

Last edited:

Most reactions