What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airprint

DavidA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not got a AirPrint enabled printer, indeed, my printer is not wifi, but I loaded fingerprint on my pc and can print from the iPad using the pc as server. iPad recognises it immediately.

OP
H

harshoshanim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchased an HP 6500 plus wireless printer and after alot of hard work I got my main computer, my laptop, and my IPAD1
to recognize this printer wirelessly. The cool thing about it it the printer has an email address that allows you to send print jobs from anywhere. Everything works through the router and the main thing is that the printer supports airprint.

cheese81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DavidA said:
I have not got a AirPrint enabled printer, indeed, my printer is not wifi, but I loaded fingerprint on my pc and can print from the iPad using the pc as server. iPad recognises it immediately.

How do you get IPad to see PC as a server? I use Win7 PC

Most reactions

Latest posts