What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirPrint Settings

Nael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have an Epson XP600 wirelessly connected to my Ipad4; is it possible to alter printer settings eg font type and size etc, via AirPrint or otherwise?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's not possible via Airprint. If Epson has an own app that works with your printer, you might be able to change the size, or whatever is allowed there.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
i have an Epson XP600 wirelessly connected to my Ipad4; is it possible to alter printer settings eg font type and size etc, via AirPrint or otherwise?

Hi Nael - I'd have to completely agree w/ Johanna, i.e. once a 'job' is sent via AirPrint to your printer there is no control over the settings you want to possibly alter; however, please explain from which app(s) you are sending these print jobs - you should have some control w/i an app, such as Pages that the Epson will recognize - SO, let us know what you are trying to do and what apps you are using - Dave :)

OP
N

Nael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is the case with all print jobs,but in the main I refer to Ipad Notes and Adobe Reader PDF docs

Most reactions

Latest posts