What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airprint activator for windows

queenv1965

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See these links all over the web and I cant get any to work. I have a pc and a wireless printer. I even installed printer pro, but still cannot print emails or content from web. Is there anything that will work with my iPad and pc other than me buying a new printer?

itguy1187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FingerPrint for Mac / PC works with iPhone and iPad

Or if you are willing to spend $10, FingerPrint from Collobos.

FingerPrint by Collobos is awesome! Easy install, easy setup, prints like a dream. You don't need a new printer it connects to the printer you have connected to your PC. Easily the best I've worked with.

I use it with my iPhone but it works with iPad as well. The cool thing is that you don't need a special iOS app, it uses apple's built in print features.

Check it out here: FingerPrint | Collobos Software

Coolers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the refrence to Collobos FingerPrint. Clicked on your link and 10 minutes later I'm printing sucessfully. I guess the price went up though, they charged me $20 bucks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
They've upped their feature set to be on par with Printopia (which was and is about $20) so I'd say it's still a deal. Glad you like it.

I use Printopia myself, mostly because it came out first; but it's OS X only.

FredCa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The jaxov.com option does not work (as of 12-13-12). The file that this process was to download (airprint.zip) has been removed for violation.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts