What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirPort Express?

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will AirPort Express allow me to play music from the iPod app through my amplifier (via an audio cable connected between AirPort Express and the RCA inputs)? Does it appear as another output option with AppleTV and the iPad?

While I am asking questions, how do AirPort Express and AppleTV fit together?

I am not just being lazy asking on this forum, I don't think that the Apple web site explains things clearly enough. I have already bought AppleTV for this (and other purposes) only to find that it doesn't quite do what I want, on multiple counts. I don't want to spend more money on AirPort Express, only to be disappointed again.

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will allow you to do that. I have both. You can stream from the Ipod touch or Ipad or Itunes.

Lowjiber1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found yet another option that I really like. It's called a JamBox, by a company called JawBone. It's a bluetooth device that is about half the size of a brick.

You can purchase them at Apple Retail Stores for $199. I bought mine direct from the factory for the same price...without tax.

Sound quality is awesome.

Here's a link: Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Speaker  |  Hi-Fi, Stereo, Speakerphone & more

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lowjiber1 said:
I found yet another option that I really like. It's called a JamBox, by a company called JawBone. It's a bluetooth device that is about half the size of a brick.

You can purchase them at Apple Retail Stores for $199. I bought mine direct from the factory for the same price...without tax.

Sound quality is awesome.

Here's a link: Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Speaker *|* Hi-Fi, Stereo, Speakerphone & more

I just watched the youtube video of this on there site....looks sweet! So is it loud like the bose would be and does it only work with ipad and iphone?

Most reactions

Latest posts