What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No never tried it do you get something for it ?

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

No, its just something a little less than this forum. We can make friends(no gift system). There are leaderboards on who has completed max. achievements. The achievements of airport city are only regarding getting to some specific level. I don't think there is much advantage try it. It's just a social gaming network. We can also challenge our friends in some games.

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I joined ages ago but I've never really understood the value of it. Can you enlighten us?
Nutty

Me too, I play other games that register on there but don't really get the point of it

captain flop (level 39) don't need anything special so will return all gifts, anything helps. Thank you, I love u all ;)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, I joined ages ago but I've never really understood the value of it. Can you enlighten us?
Nutty

Me too, I play other games that register on there but don't really get the point of it

captain flop (level 39) don't need anything special so will return all gifts, anything helps. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Me too. I thought it would be something which would make the game more interesting. Today when I joined I got to know that it was nothing special. Does anyone know how to remove my account from the game centre?

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ab, got your message and jackets will be on the way. I got my 100 in a few days with two festival camping sites. You might try those if you have the space and gifting doesn't work well enough.

All, my username is mocafrost. I'm looking for the following items:

Text book, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, weather displays, server racks, cash counters, stamps

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ab, got your message and jackets will be on the way. I got my 100 in a few days with two festival camping sites. You might try those if you have the space and gifting doesn't work well enough.

All, my username is mocafrost. I'm looking for the following items:

Text book, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, weather displays, server racks, cash counters, stamps

Loudspeaker through after 4.5 hrs.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Luke, thank you to your son for accepting my friend request. I do nat know what to send there. Could you please tell me so that I can send it. Till then I will be sending jackets.

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too. I thought it would be something which would make the game more interesting. Today when I joined I got to know that it was nothing special. Does anyone know how to remove my account from the game centre?

I did get free bank notes when joining, that was ages ago. From time to times also, it used to gift notes in the news or event section cant remember exactly only that it was the top section. Now nothing and the week end codes that used to work are gone so very little notes drop when they ad on another game.

I guess it's worth joining, cant hurt.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you mean to say that you collected all amplifiers before the spotlights!! That is very rare. That means you will complete your music arena soon. I cannot send spotlights but others can.
I received the amplifiers from flights rather soon. The other items also came from flights or from friends. Only thing missing were 2 spotlights which I received today, so my arena is ready.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I did get free bank notes when joining, that was ages ago. From time to times also, it used to gift notes in the news or event section cant remember exactly only that it was the top section. Now nothing and the week end codes that used to work are gone so very little notes drop when they ad on another game.

I guess it's worth joining, cant hurt.

You got green papers on joining game centre!!! I can get it by joining only GI!!!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I received the amplifiers from flights rather soon. The other items also came from flights or from friends. Only thing missing were 2 spotlights which I received today, so my arena is ready.

Congratulations. Thats the most difficult part of the quest. Did you complete the quest?

Vibbster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need 51 biker jackets if anyone would like to help. if there is anyone that can send haze machine or power amplifiers, please send this way! thank you all in advance for the help.

Need jackets, haze machine and power amplifiers

Newmanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else had trouble collecting amplifiers? I have over 50 of the other music items combined, but not a single amp. If someone has tips on scoring the amps, I am all ears (or would be most appreciative of gifts too) :)

Most reactions

Latest posts