What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My rocket is back but no shuttle yet, has anyone managed to build 2 space monuments just in case it's impossible... Then it might be better to go back to pad 1 this is becoming an obsession I even had the game on my lawn mower while cutting grass , hard to see in sunlight had to find shade every now and then. But it's a great Sunny day in the south of the UK today back to great outdoors today while it lasts as we have an extra day off Monday.

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

Sorry Fred don't dare to say it: I had a shuttle in my lander, but......I don't need them, have six of them already. I need footprints and helmetts.
Don't now if pad 1 is better, had to do loads of launches to collect the last picture.

Euuh with the Ipad on your lawnmower, how are the flowers in the border by now?:rolleyes:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cptain flop, mamanch, jal and a couple of others: just sent jackets, hope this helps!

Will send long distance flight items to others. Night!

Thank u. Now have 100, yippee! :)

captain flop (level 39) don't need anything special so will return all gifts, anything helps. Thank you, I love u all ;)

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, got decider from you, thanks but I could really use jackets, thanks.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Oups, sent jackets to the few I saw on the page and indeed sent deicers to all others. Will do better tomorrow :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is anyone subscribed on GI and game centre?? Did all those who completed the quest get the amplifiers from flights or by using green paper with 'airport bucks' written on it?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am thinking of joining GI, not doing anything, only getting the 5 bucks and buying 4 amplifiers with the 8 bucks( I have 3)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Booked. Will I send you biker jackets @ Troglodyte 96?

No more biker jackets needed, fuel additive on both accounts would be fine, thanks.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am thinking of joining GI, not doing anything, only getting the 5 bucks and buying 4 amplifiers with the 8 bucks( I have 3)

You would do better to keep your notes to spend on land expansions during the sale, there is no other way to get it once you get to higher levels. The quests aren't really that important, they just give us all something to complain about!

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My rocket is back but no shuttle yet, has anyone managed to build 2 space monuments just in case it's impossible... Then it might be better to go back to pad 1 this is becoming an obsession I even had the game on my lawn mower while cutting grass , hard to see in sunlight had to find shade every now and then. But it's a great Sunny day in the south of the UK today back to great outdoors today while it lasts as we have an extra day off Monday.

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

Ok for some, I'm working today and tomorrow, but I have my trusty iPad, so not as bad as it could be.

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just need 4 more jackets and 2 amps, so in need of landing lamps and fuel additives please.

Enjoy the sunshine bank holiday weekend! X

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You would do better to keep your notes to spend on land expansions during the sale, there is no other way to get it once you get to higher levels. The quests aren't really that important, they just give us all something to complain about!

Will follow your suggestion. Thanks.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just need 4 more jackets and 2 amps, so in need of landing lamps and fuel additives please.

Enjoy the sunshine bank holiday weekend! X

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Jacket reserved for you.

My revised gift list:
Luke and trog(both): Fuel add.
Frenetta , cap. boy ,pingways andd some others: jackets

Most reactions

Latest posts