What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all! Just checking in for the day! Having a great trip but only getting to play late at night when I should be sleeping. I still need 10 jackets so if any of you who also need them could send some my way, I'll return them. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Enjoy the big launch!!! I'll have fun reading about it tomorrow night!

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! Just checking in for the day! Having a great trip but only getting to play late at night when I should be sleeping. I still need 10 jackets so if any of you who also need them could send some my way, I'll return them. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Enjoy the big launch!!! I'll have fun reading about it tomorrow night!

Sounds great! But don' t spoil too much sleep on AC or the forum :) Send you a jacket in the evening. Good night! In Europe starts a bright new sunny day)

Last edited:

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if we started a new Thread, just for Launch's,
so we could post there, and it would make it easy to find them

That's a good idea. Now sometimes its quite difficult to find the launches between all the oyher talk

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds great! But don' t spoil too much sleep on AC or the forum. Send you a jacket in the evening. Good night! In Europe starts a bright new sunny day)

So, good morning to all. Its afternoon here in Singapore. And good night Frenetta. A jacket is already booked for you.

Last edited:

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if we started a new Thread, just for Launch's,
so we could post there, and it would make it easy to find them

Ok have started new thread for launches but no idea how to link to a thread any one know how ?

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, just sent fuel additive. I am flying foe 2 amps but also need 25 jackets so feel free to return the additive or a jacket. Thanks

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Thanks, I will return the additive.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As I see that the drop from Berlin is more, I can also send you fuel add. Its all your choice.

I leveled up, so I can now send comm. antennae. Anyone need that?

Fuel additive would be great, thanks.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My rocket is back but no shuttle yet, has anyone managed to build 2 space monuments just in case it's impossible... Then it might be better to go back to pad 1 this is becoming an obsession I even had the game on my lawn mower while cutting grass , hard to see in sunlight had to find shade every now and then. But it's a great Sunny day in the south of the UK today back to great outdoors today while it lasts as we have an extra day off Monday.

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Had 3 amplifiers drop from flights to Berlin today so it's worth giving it a try if you can fly there. Finished the quest - if you need jackets or spotlights, post here. I'm happy to help if I can.

Wow 3 in one day looks like I'm going to have to change route.

How many jumbos have you been running to Berlin at once?

Most reactions

Latest posts