What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am doing well with the space buildings of all my neighbours. I collected 2 more launch readies yesterday. Finally, I got something other than explosive bolt. I had got 3 of them in a row. Yesterday, I got solid fuel and additional stabilizer.

Question: I believe these things are required for a launch as stated in the description of a launch ready. Solid fuel can be obtained from a cosmic fuel station (please verify this statement). Do we get the other things from flights or from other buildings?

Yes, you need those items in order to launch a rocket. You also get solid fuel from the cosmic fuel station. Items to complete the space collections drop, sometimes, from your launch pad and mission control centre but I get these items mostly from my neighbours.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've still got 2 amplifiers to find. Ive had another loudspeaker and another haze machine today but no signs of the amps.

Finally, another amplifier dropped this morning from a flight to Berlin. Still need one more. I've had three items drop from single flights to Bali and Dubai but none were for this quest. But I now have a good stock of surfboards, which are useless because I'm land-locked, and wine (!!!).

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for sending biker jackets - just got my 100th! If you are able to gift, I would appreciate landing lamps or fuel additives as I still need one more amplifier. This evening (in about 8 hours) I will send jackets to: Captain Boy..., Luke, Capt Flop, abab..., and Fannie. Have I missed anyone? And HVWH, I have you down for a spotlight. Am heading out to enjoy a beautiful spring day but will check back here before gifting. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and there is still snow on the mountains - it doesn't get much better than this!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just sent todays gifts. I sent you a jacket. Sorry.
I have another alternative. What if I sent landing lamps for flights. Those will be helpful for flights to Bali to get the amps.

That's no problem, thanks for the thought. Yes, landing lamps would be good thanks, I will continue sending you jackets for now.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for sending biker jackets - just got my 100th! If you are able to gift, I would appreciate landing lamps or fuel additives as I still need one more amplifier. This evening (in about 8 hours) I will send jackets to: Captain Boy..., Luke, Capt Flop, abab..., and Fannie. Have I missed anyone? And HVWH, I have you down for a spotlight. Am heading out to enjoy a beautiful spring day but will check back here before gifting. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and there is still snow on the mountains - it doesn't get much better than this!

Congrats! Just sent you landing lamp

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's no problem, thanks for the thought. Yes, landing lamps would be good thanks, I will continue sending you jackets for now.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Landing lamp sent

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I also still need jackets. Both on jal pilot and mamanch. But it is not acute, as I am far over 1/2 while there is still 10 days to go.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Landing lamp sent

Thanks.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry if I returned jackets to anyone who didn't need them.

captain flop (level 39) jackets priority please, duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you all for the jackets. I have completed that part of the quest so don't need any more of them but I could use 2 spotlots to complete the arena.

My gifts re set tomorrow,I'll send you one then.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bueller - Joined your launch. Do you have enough points for first? Second?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-1908276337.png

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank u so much to everyone who sent jackets, only need 2 more which I will get soon. Just flying for final amp now

captain flop (level 39) don't need anything special so will return all gifts, anything helps. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts