What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Scienidejp said:
So do I add another patch of land or upgrade fuel etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Always buy land? Don't bother upgrading the fuel more than once,waste of money and items.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Barbara59 said:
Hi All

I am new to the thread and am looking for friends who can send me towels to complete my hotel. My username is Sian and David and I am level 35.

I have the following to send in return Fuel (3), Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp,
Projector, Bath Towel, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Weather Display, Fuel Additive, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.

Thanks

Hi can anyone send me bath towels. As well as list above I have Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model and Fuel Hose.

Thanks

Fasna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me: Fasna

I need a video-screen for my stadium and i need several things for my hotel. PLease help me.

I have lawn mowers and towels

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 2 neighbors on level 35 but they don't have a stadium. When I try to add you there's a message saying that the promo code isn't correct.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fasna said:
Please add me: Fasna

I need a video-screen for my stadium and i need several things for my hotel. PLease help me.

I have lawn mowers and towels

Have sent you friend request - my username is Sian and David. Will send bath towels. Can you do the same?

jasemills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, started the stadium task, and already have 3 unfinished stadiums plus 4 more in storage, I am mostly sending out lawnmowers at the moment and I'm very short of benches, feel free to add me, I have also struggled with hotel stuff and could do with disposable shampoo and the like, many thanks, jasemills, level 32.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed the game on my iPhone and then added myself as a friend. When I visited my iPad game I saw my airport from a few days back (level 28 with universities in stead of stadiums)! So that's probably why I can't see any neighbors with stadiums.

Most reactions

Latest posts