What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my University built last night! Will make some random gifts in a sec. Note I am now lvl27
Thanks!

tin1318

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi I'm glad I found this forum. I have been playing Airport City almost everyday but it is already getting frustrating to build buildings that still need special items. I currently need 4x disposable shampoo. Kindly add me and send some. Thank you. My ID is tin1318g and I'm level 25.

Last edited:

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@tin1318

Shampoo is the only item that can only be bought with notes - ie if you have already spent all your cash you have 2 options left:
A) buy notes with real money
B) level up as every time one gets a level up he earns a note for free

Si Col

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

So as things stand I can't visit and I can't send gifts. Really sorry but wish I could. Hope teir fix is coming out soon, starting to lose patience. I have a uni though so feel free to visit and see what you can get

Good luck
Si

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
University Quest DONE!

Whew, and the prizes at the end are worth it. A ton of coins and experience, plus a surprise freebie that is unique.

Crewman. Level 30

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't wait to do the uni thing. Still can't get that darn globe. If it helps anyone to find me, I've got a 01, 05 and 04 runways side by side and two power stations on the airport side.

I'm up to 6 on the fried things and I would concur that it's reducing the number of friends, not increasing but its not easy to tell at this level.

Shorty airways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This list gets ***Updated during the day***, so please refer back to it for your gift runs :)

WHILST WE ARE FLYING TO UNNAMED NEIGHBOURS, HAVE SHOWN YOUR LEVELS IN ()
Post or send me a PM to let me know your levels.

Shorty said:
adam d - weather displays, bath towels, bracelet
BbCornet - PRIORITY : Transmitters
(18.) bmh114 - PRIORITY : All inclusive bracelet
(13) Captain Flop - Landing lamps
Chelsea Girl 1 - bath towels
(30) crewman - Reinforced Frame and Transmitters
Czyzdustries - flight helmet
(29) dano2010gs - Beacons, Spare wire, regular fuel, passengers
ditzyboo - fuel supply, bath towels, bracelets
Egelze - chair, archive box
(27) Emma van beuning - Fuel , defrosters, flight catering
(32) Frederica - spare wire, additional radar, archive boxes, tv panels
(25) HVWH - Defroster, Archive box, Insulation, Fuel additives, Additional radar, Spare wire, Landing lamp
Ircro - spare wire, flight catering
(28.) Inger7 - cooling chamber, Archive box, Fuel additives, addt radar
jabatabaduu - all-inclusive bracelet, shredder,wide-angle binoculars, stamp, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter
Jimghjj - PRIORITY : Archive boxes, chairs Beacons
Kyusho - Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Ergonomic chair, Cooling chamber, shampoo, towel
(27) Lilly2 - addn'l radar, osc beacon, flight catering
MadSimmy - amperemeter, lining plate, hull parts, laser cutters
(30) marsm - flight catering
(23) McFarren Air - PRIORITY : Fuel Supply,Smoke detectors, lining plate, beacons
Mini - hull plates, laser cutter, master plan and city model
(21) Mokermoh - PRIORITY : ergo chairs, ,beacon, spare wire, flight catering
(14) MrPJay - 2 drill machines, 2 insulations, 2 power source, 2 stapler, 2 whiteboards 2 calculator
MsKimbowee - PRIORITY : City Model, Fuel Additive, Calculators x 4, City Models x 2, Addt radar, fuel supply for San Francisco
Nickland 9 - ergonomic chair, server racks, amperemeter, smoke detector
Nicolasflightpos - textbook
(25) Nwb2007 - PRIORITY : Passengers
(24) Pinkel3 - hotel towels, projector,copier, whiteboard , radar, landing lamps
(9) Pinkel5 - items for flight school, hotel and landing lamp
(17) Pingways - textbook / weather display / binoculars / calculator / fuel additives / fuel supply / pax / fuel
(16) Porter029 - insulations(2) textbooks(2) stamps(2) cash counter and server rack
redwrex - PRIORITY : Dispatcher Console stuff for refinery upgrade (wire, steel supports and something else!)
(29) richard agung - Spare wire
rickcc - PRIORITY : Spare Wire, Insulation, Packaging Machine, Stapler, TV Panels
Sarah2 - Powerful radio transmitter (I still need that cat from Malta!) and fuel
(22) shorty airways - PRIORITY : Addt Radars & Spare Wire, Passengers, Beacon
(29) SiCol - PRIORITY : Passengers Beacon, Fuel
skyjacker - archive boxes, flight catering, fuel additives, additional radar, spare wire, beacon etc
Sleddog - shredder, stamps, cash counter, server racks, passengers, supplies for flights
spareribs - Defrosters, Addt Radar, Regular Fuel Units, and passengers appreciated
Starsky - Spare wire, Fuel additive, Additional Radar, Landing Light
StPats0203uk - Fuel, additional radar
Ttg - Radar
(25) Torque - anything
Tubbyk - Hotel items - bath towels, DND Sign, Bracelet
(23) Wends - Items for flights, fuel and passengers
(29) whanna - Defrosters (flight catering), high end building and flight items.
(27) Yanpi City - PRIORITY : Passengers & Reg Fuel

Need me to change your needs? Send me a Private Message and I will update this list during the day
Tell me what's the most important item and I'll even highlight it inRED for you !!

Last edited:

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crewman said:
University Quest DONE!

Whew, and the prizes at the end are worth it. A ton of coins and experience, plus a surprise freebie that is unique.

Crewman. Level 30

Can you please be more specific on the prizes?
I would like to know what I am missing by choosing not to update to this buggy version.

I can send: - all-inclusive bracelet, fuel 3 units, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers 10, powerfull radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare proppeler. I need spare wire, flight catering.

TorqueSP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woohoo got 3 universities now but it's slow going getting the collections especially given the current neighbour problem with the game :( Thanks for the encouragement crewman that the outcome is worth it, but please don't post any spoilers as per Ircro's request, use PM instead.

Game name is Torque.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Mini Ha Ha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shorty airways said:
This list gets ***Updated during the day***, so please refer back to it for your gift runs :)

WHILST WE ARE FLYING TO UNNAMED NEIGHBOURS, HAVE SHOWN YOUR LEVELS IN ()
Post or send me a PM to let me know your levels.

Need me to change your needs? Send me a Private Message and I will update this list during the day
Tell me what's the most important item and I'll even highlight it inRED for you !!

Hi, Mini here, please could you update me as I now need the following: hull plates, laser cutter, master plan and city model. Thank you.

wanahaves

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shorty airways said:
Welcome guys and girls to the Airport City Trading Centre

This is the place to let others know what you need to progress the game.

Here is the most recen list from Lilly2

Please feel free to update.

Please I need ergonomic chair, champoo, archive box, my name is Egelze add me

wanahaves

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shorty airways said:
Welcome guys and girls to the Airport City Trading Centre

This is the place to let others know what you need to progress the game.

Here is the most recen list from Lilly2

Please feel free to update.

My name is Nickland 9, add me, I need ergonomic chair, server racks, amperemeter, smoke detector

Si Col

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is getting this but just completed my first With Honors collection only to find I can't redeem it all of the university collections are gone??? These developers need to get a grip the app is going downhill

skipnme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, please I need 4 shampoo for my University. Gc-- skipnme. Thanks so much

ditzyboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ditzyboo (Level 16)
Not to jinx it, but seems like the names are back now! Although i'm still having problems visiting over half of my neighbours.

Anyways, I need 3 bath towels and all-inclusive bracelets for my hotel, and fuel supply for San francisco flights.

I can send the usual stuff (up to Additional Radar)

Most reactions