Airport City Trading Centre

Discussion in 'Airport City Forum' started by skimonkey, Sep 18, 2012.

1. LtCol Rehab

LtCol Rehab
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I upgraded on iPad and iPhone. No apparent upgrade mishaps.

You can buy a Grand Hotel for 300 silver tokens, which costs 20 electricity and 6 days to build on a 3x3 piece of land. It yields +300 population and pays out 520 coins every 3 days.

There is a new collection "Tale of Bygone Years" ine the adventure tab. Requires flights to 5 Eastern Europe destinations, and awards large bronze chest each collection, with a Winter Palace given for 6 collections. Maps can be bought in the airship store for the Excavations: Eastern Europe flight with the largest plane that requires 50 fuel and 500 passengers.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need router x4, smart glass x4, L8 town hall items. LtColRehab2 - need VoIP phone x3, laundry construction items, thanks all!

2. Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    and they have fixed the slow issue ii had when opening a launch gift menu item , also if any one gets one of those superfast launch things all those on the launch get speeded up so it could be fun if i get another one we would have. 24 hours of launches one every. 2 hours ...

For AC I will return what you send send me what you need .. tribez code =f517jes Zcastle code =1n184t. Please feel free to add me

3. Wabbitgirl

Wabbitgirl
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Trog, I sent to Trog96 last night from Wabbitgirl, and Trog 69 from Wabbitgirl2, did you receive both?

Hopefully the gifting issues I have been experiencing, have been fixed with the latest update. If anyone does send me something and you don't get a gift back, let me know. It is either I didn't receive your gift or I did send one back and it never arrived.

4. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I got the gift from Wabbitgirl2 ok thanks, but still nothing from Wabbitgirl I'm afraid.

Wireless compasses, blankets or oscillating beacons needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or arcade machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Anything gratefully received, thanks everyone.

5. Wabbitgirl

Wabbitgirl
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Okay, I will try again tonight to see if the new update may have fixed it. If you don't receive anything, just send back to Wabbitgirl2, at least that one works for us. I am beginning to wonder if some games are just incapatible since others do receive from me.

Update: I am going to try something different, I will return what you sent me and see if this works. Please let me know.

I had been sending and receiving from certain neighbours by just clicking the send in return for weeks but then I decided to change and send something I needed and I haven't received anything in return for a couple of days now. Could be my different gifts are not being received???

#22305 Wabbitgirl, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
  6. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Something seems to have worked, I got a fuel hose from Wabbitgirl and a beacon from Wabbitgirl2, thank you.

Wireless compasses, blankets or oscillating beacons needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or arcade machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Anything gratefully received, thanks everyone.

7. AErics

AErics
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Have a Vivaldi antenna as a gift to send. Anyone???

8. Wabbitgirl

Wabbitgirl
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    You mention needing fuel hose in your signature but in the comment area you don't. If you need them, we can just do send in return, if not, I will try wireless compass again tonight and see if maybe GI has fixed the game.

9. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I need the fuel hoses at 96 not 69, so please try the wireless compass again if you would be so kind. If it doesn't work then we can go back to swapping fuel hoses, they always come in handy at sometime.

10. Wabbitgirl

Wabbitgirl
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I will send you a wireless compass tonight. If you receive it, just send it back. If you don't, send me one and I will return it to you. We can trade this as I can use them as well since I have managed to get a good restocking of fuel hoses for now.