Airport City Trading Centre

Discussion in 'Airport City Forum' started by skimonkey, Sep 18, 2012.

1. RobWu

RobWu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Trog, thank you for the antenna! Please keep'em sending!

2. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Still don't understand how that player achieves the number of flights they do. Even if they are spending a fortune on the game they must still be playing it 24/7. Guess the rest of us are just a bunch of masochists.

wireless compasses, blankets or stuff for new buildings needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or packaging machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Any contribution gratefully received, thank you.

3. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    You're welcome, let me know when you need something different.

wireless compasses, blankets or stuff for new buildings needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or packaging machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Any contribution gratefully received, thank you.

4. Nuttyuk

Nuttyuk
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I managed to complete the mission control centre (level 3) so it's thanks to my neighbours, but subsequently, I cannot now send antennas to anybody. This will progressively make it more difficult for others to achieve the goal. Sorry that I cannot send these items.

(I also note that today, my neighbour (@)ydl(@) no longer has the 4 rocket parks on his/her airport. I wonder if GI have had an input?...seems rather strange. I did wonder whether this is a real player or perhaps a test-bed for GI's game developers. I tried sending a few gifts to him but never got anything in return).

Nutty

5. abababababab

abababababab
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    I also think he's a beta tester, and has free greenies from GI. I'll add him today.

6. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Congrats on the mission control centre, frustrating that the relevant gifts disappear on completion, guess it's to encourage people to spend money.

I agree that (@)ydl(@) must be a tester, that at least makes sense.

I see there's another update available, blurb is the same as for the previous one. I'm going in, maybe some time!

7. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Oh dear, should not have installed that update. Now getting time traveller message and being prevented from collecting income or passengers on my iPad, making the game totally unplayable. Have updated my ongoing ticket with GI, but based on previous experience from the iPhone game, not holding my breath.

Ok, that's weird, seems to have been a temporary glitch, things appear back to normal now, whatever normal may be!

#22157 Troglodyte96, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  8. Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    agree with you dont wish to delete my buildings as have to lose loads to get back to population count , still quests keeping me busy i see our friendly user is in thetop place on the space flights also 11 flights on both impossible in 3 days

For AC Wireless compass please. tribez code =f517jes Zcastle code =1n184t. Please feel free to add me

9. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Surprise, surprise apparently GI's all seeing database noted that I had changed the time on my device, that's strange, because I have no recollection of doing it! However this time they sent me a code to unlock the game, shame, because I didn't need it. Now if only they would give me a code for the iPhone.

Horn, Gregorian or Yagi-uda antenna, wireless compasses & blankets needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or packaging machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Any contribution gratefully received, thank you.

10. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Don't know if you are still sending me gifts, but I have only received them from Wabbitgirl2 for the last two days, just thought I'd keep you informed, given your previous glitch.

Horn, Gregorian or Yagi-uda antenna, wireless compasses & blankets needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or packaging machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Any contribution gratefully received, thank you.