What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WilL be adding you guys to my 4th game as in my sig. Added everyone apart from Rocky61.

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WilL be adding you guys to my 4th game as in my sig. Added everyone apart from Rocky61.

Sorry, I accidentally deleted your new game from Wabbitgirl, can you add me again as I can't add you, says code not valid. I also tried to add you to Rocky61 and got the same message.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl (or Bullwinkle to be precise :)), thank you for patrol drones, I have enough now.
I'll continue to send floor washers to BM & Rocky - please let me know when you'll get 8 of them.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl (or Bullwinkle to be precise :)), thank you for patrol drones, I have enough now.
I'll continue to send floor washers to BM & Rocky - please let me know when you'll get 8 of them.

Thanks Rob, Bullwinkle now has enough so he is good, Rocky has 6 so just 2 more. I will remind you when he also has enough.

Edit: Do you still need Rocky to return floor washers? Looks like you still need 3 so you can send him 3 if so.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, Bullwinkle has just finished the level 8 upgrade of the terminal so can now gift patrol drones directly. I noticed in your signature RobWu now needs them. Do you want me to send them to your blocked game instead of sending a gift to RobWu^2?

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Rob, Bullwinkle now has enough so he is good, Rocky has 6 so just 2 more. I will remind you when he also has enough.
Edit: Do you still need Rocky to return floor washers? Looks like you still need 3 so you can send him 3 if so.
Thanks a lot, with the one you sent today I have enough now. I promise to update my sig more frequently :)

Rob, Bullwinkle has just finished the level 8 upgrade of the terminal so can now gift patrol drones directly. I noticed in your signature RobWu now needs them. Do you want me to send them to your blocked game instead of sending a gift to RobWu^2?
Yes, please send them @RobWu - it's only way to move my blocked game forward. RobWu^2 can wait ;)

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a blue pad launch going with about 680 points out of 2000 on the board so far. It just started an hour ago so feel free to join in. I am not too concerned if one or two of you get to number one/two/three but don't push ALL of mine out! :) I'll do my best to keep the board ticking over.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a blue pad launch going with about 680 points out of 2000 on the board so far. It just started an hour ago so feel free to join in. I am not too concerned if one or two of you get to number one/two/three but don't push ALL of mine out! :) I'll do my best to keep the board ticking over.
Troglodyte and Troglodyte69 have joined. Not concerned with placing right now, if you want Troglodyte69 to take it to launch just let me know.

Most reactions