What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, if you could concentrate on that 4 times, then my space station will be completed :)

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, both Wabbitgirls can send in return floor washers if I remember correctly and Bullwinkle can send in return patrol drone. Not sure what Rocky can return but let's give it a try and see. I know he can return level 9 items though.
Thanks Wabbitgirl. I'm collecting Terminal L9 items in advance and I'm not in a hurry to get them right now. I'll take you up on the offer regarding floor washers only if I won't find any other possibility to get them.
I can gift floor washers, so if BM needs them I could use patrol drones in return.
I'll send a floor washer to Rocky to discover your hidden gift.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Wabbitgirl. I'm collecting Terminal L9 items in advance and I'm not in a hurry to get them right now. I'll take you up on the offer regarding floor washers only if I won't find any other possibility to get them.
I can gift floor washers, so if BM needs them I could use patrol drones in return.
I'll send a floor washer to Rocky to discover your hidden gift.

Yes, send Bullwinkle floor washers and he will return patrol drones.

Thanks for the router.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sig updated. got a bit of land expanded so roll on today's code. I started up a new game on an old android phone and it has some cool things to gift. Once I get it to level 15, I'll add it to everyone's friend list.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, Rocky61 returns a floor washer. Do you need any of them to swap with me?

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could you be so nice and share the code, please?

Haven't got the code yet. Been saving greenies in the meantime which I then used to get land is what I had meant. As soon as I know what the code is, I'll post but I suspect wabbitgirl will get there first.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, Rocky61 returns a floor washer. Do you need any of them to swap with me?

Rob, thanks for the last router I needed.

Start sending Bullwinkle floor washers so he can send you patrol drones and sure, go ahead and send them to Rocky also so he can return floor washers. Both games are a long way off to needing them but good to have them in stock when the time comes.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't got the code yet. Been saving greenies in the meantime which I then used to get land is what I had meant. As soon as I know what the code is, I'll post but I suspect wabbitgirl will get there first.
OK, I had a false impression that you've already used the current code. And your suspection was right ;)

Promo code today is may228.
Thank you Wabbitgirl - I was able to buy another patch of land. Keep posting weekend codes - as you can see I'm not the only one waiting for them ;).

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, Rocky sent a neighbour request to your blocked game, did you receive it? You are still in my waiting area. Rocky will be able to gift the arcade machines this weekend.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, Rocky sent a neighbour request to your blocked game, did you receive it? You are still in my waiting area. Rocky will be able to gift the arcade machines this weekend.
Thanks for an invitation. Probably I received it, but can't approve it now, because my kids left the iPad at my parents' house. I'll get it back and accept your invitation tomorrow.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for an invitation. Probably I received it, but can't approve it now, because my kids left the iPad at my parents' house. I'll get it back and accept your invitation tomorrow.

Rob, your blocked game is now a neighbour on Rocky. However, it looks like your terminal has been completed. Do you still need arcade machines?

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, your blocked game is now a neighbour on Rocky. However, it looks like your terminal has been completed. Do you still need arcade machines?
Gosh! It seems that I don't need them anymore. Wabbitgirl, I apologize for that mess.
I have to ask my kids what kind of mysterious force has upgraded my terminal... :)

Most reactions

Latest posts