What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They all came through fine to TigaSefi6. Shouldn't have upgraded everything at once! :)

sig updated.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I noticed your blocked game needs 1x smart glass and 2x fingerprint readers. Wabbitgirl2 can now gift fingerprint reader and Bullwinkle can now gift smart glass. Do you want me to add you as a neighbour and I can send them to you?

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I noticed your blocked game needs 1x smart glass and 2x fingerprint readers. Wabbitgirl2 can now gift fingerprint reader and Bullwinkle can now gift smart glass. Do you want me to add you as a neighbour and I can send them to you?
Yes, please invite me - as I can't do it from this game - and send those lacking items. I've been waiting more than a year to push this game forward :)
What a pity I can only reciprocate in a few barrels of fuel left in your hangars and in eternal gratitude ;)

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
oooh! sig updated. i want to try and complete this event.

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, please invite me - as I can't do it from this game - and send those lacking items. I've been waiting more than a year to push this game forward :)
What a pity I can only reciprocate in a few barrels of fuel left in your hangars and in eternal gratitude ;)

You have been added successfully to my 2 games, hopefully they show up properly on your end as well.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have sent out invites from my android game Trog69, I hope you will all accept.
Please send butterfly nets or pruning shears to all of my games for now, thanks everyone.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You have been added successfully to my 2 games, hopefully they show up properly on your end as well.
Yes, your invitations showed up, thank you. I accepted them (Trog96's as well) and left some fuel in your hangars.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I sent you a fingerprint reader and smart glass last night (about 10 hours ago), did you receive them? You still have them in your signature.

Edit: Forgot to mention, no fuel was left on either game....:( Sure hope we don't have a problem with me sending you gifts.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I sent you a fingerprint reader and smart glass last night (about 10 hours ago), did you receive them? You still have them in your signature.

Edit: Forgot to mention, no fuel was left on either game....:( Sure hope we don't have a problem with me sending you gifts.
Yes, I received them, thank you! I've just been too busy to update my signature - it's up to date now.
Please don't be confused that I still need 2 smart glasses - I must made a typo before: I needed 3, with one you've just sent I still need 2.
I visited your hangars again - please let me know if I left any fuel this time.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I received them, thank you! I've just been too busy to update my signature - it's up to date now.
I visited your hangars again - please let me know if I left any fuel this time.

Great!!! You had me worried...and yes, I received a visit this time and fuel was left in my hangars...thanks! I have a note to send you 2 more smart glass and 1 more fingerprint reader.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, one more thing. When Rocky manages to upgrade the terminal to level 7 (he's level 6 now), he will be able to gift arcade machines...at least this is what I have been told, so you may get your terminal finished before a second year passes....:)

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Might be 3 years at the rate the game works hi everyone fred

Need information sign and turnstyle

Most reactions