What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a place where we can fly to for Do Not Disturb Signs?

Sure you can RobWu. Tell me what you need sending back.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Most certainly did :) And with my free option for the last remaining Stamp item, my terminal is now finished :)

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have completed the quest on all my games so can no longer send out old horseshoes and silver sickles.

Just a reminder for everyone, G! has in the past ended the quest early so don't wait until the last couple of hours to hit the complete button.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a place where we can fly to for Do Not Disturb Signs?
Sure you can RobWu. Tell me what you need sending back.
You'll receive an Airline Route Map - just hit the 'send back' button and I'll receive your hidden item for control tower level 7 which you'll be able to gift in the future.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have completed the quest on all my games so can no longer send out old horseshoes and silver sickles.

Just a reminder for everyone, G! has in the past ended the quest early so don't wait until the last couple of hours to hit the complete button.
What's the prize in this quest I won't get? 25 small harps, no single triskelion - let alone 3 required :(

FYI: Both Rocky61 and Bullwinkle gift a Monitor, so I'll ask you for only one more from each game. If you want to get full set of 4 Airline Route Maps, let me know.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You'll receive an Airline Route Map - just hit the 'send back' button and I'll receive your hidden item for control tower level 7 which you'll be able to gift in the future.

Ah I think i messed up. I got a fuel (3) but I clicked on X by mistake on tigasefi6. I'll check the other two at lunch time.

EDIT: tigasefi5 wouldn't let me send one back. Possibly too low a level. Tigasefi4 lets me send it back.

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What's the prize in this quest I won't get? 25 small harps, no single triskelion - let alone 3 required :(

FYI: Both Rocky61 and Bullwinkle gift a Monitor, so I'll ask you for only one more from each game. If you want to get full set of 4 Airline Route Maps, let me know.

Well that is certainly frustrating. The prize is a 1x1 Irish Pub, increases population by 20, 19 coins every hour. You can see it out in the open on Wabbitgirl.

Thanks for letting me know about the monitors, 2 more have been sent. Yes please, send them 2 more each this will save me from having Wabbitgirl2 do a "send in return".

If you want to send the airline route map to Wabbitgirl and Wabbitgirl2, they can "send in return" walkie talkie and airline route map.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well that is certainly frustrating. The prize is a 1x1 Irish Pub, increases population by 20, 19 coins every hour. You can see it out in the open on Wabbitgirl.

Thanks for letting me know about the monitors, 2 more have been sent. Yes please, send them 2 more each this will save me from having Wabbitgirl2 do a "send in return".

If you want to send the airline route map to Wabbitgirl and Wabbitgirl2, they can "send in return" walkie talkie and airline route map.

Thank you for your kind offer. I'd rather like not to spam you by sending useless airline route maps, but it seems that there are no other players able to gift walkie talkie and ARM which I need.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pretty sure that one of my games has walkie talkies to gift but i suspect i am a long way from unlocking it.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks to the Wabbitgirls visting your cities, you are blessed with a whole bunch of cute little bunnies hopping around.....your welcome....:)

For the quest, I do not require any sickles. Still had a lot left over from the previous quest and lots of clover so that part is done on all my games. Now to find the organic food.

Good luck everyone!

Most reactions

Latest posts