What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, what happening with the Trog69 account? Shall we delete it?
I'm having a few problems with that game at the moment. Don't delete it just now, but don't waste any gifts there either. I'll post here if I decide to give up on it.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sig updated... sending 6 planes a day to Thailand seems to be doing the trick! ;)

Thanks HVWH4 for laser cutter. just need another.

Last edited:

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am back and will be handing out goodies and update my sig!

By the way, I have none of the red requests for bullwinkle :(

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl - RobWu^2 can resend beverage coolers, just please send any item from that set.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[…]
By the way, I have none of the red requests for bullwinkle :(
Yes, you have one item from that set; even more: you're able to gift it by resending any item from that set.
I'll try to explain: every upgrade of main buildings (city hall, terminal, control tower) over level 6 needs multiple sets of 4 different items. Each game can gift one item from each set, but this item is hidden until particular building reaches the level prior to the level set is designed, so the player can't gift this item directly, but is able to send back the item if receives any item from such set.
It works both way: back and forward - every player can resend items for the buildings he/she was able to build in the past or will be able to build in the future.
Example: let's say I've just finished an upgrade of the control tower L6 and I'm preparing to upgrade it to level 7. The set of items needed to finish the upgrade consists of Airline Route Map, Headset, Monitor and Walkie-talkie. I can gift an ARM, (it appeared on my gift list after finishing upgrade of CT L6) but need also remaining 3 items. Now let's say your hidden gift is a monitor. You can't see it on your gift list, but when I send you an ARM, then you hit 'send back' button and I'll receive a monitor. After completing the upgrade of CT L7 the Airline Route Map will disappear from my gift list, but I'll still be able to resend it.
I apologize for that epistle; hope it's useful and clear enough ;)

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl - RobWu^2 can resend beverage coolers, just please send any item from that set.

Thanks Rob, I sent you a parking meter.

HVWH4, I also sent you a parking meter. I am not quite sure what level you are at as you still show as level 16 on my games most of the time. I believe you have to be level 34 to return an equivalent.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HVWH4, I also sent you a parking meter. I am not quite sure what level you are at as you still show as level 16 on my games most of the time. I believe you have to be level 34 to return an equivalent.
Wabbitgirl, I'm level 50. I got your parking meter and hit return so please let me know what you received.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm having a few problems with that game at the moment. Don't delete it just now, but don't waste any gifts there either. I'll post here if I decide to give up on it.
I've decided to abandon Trog69 as I just couldn't get the game to run properly on my Kindle Fire.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, I'm level 50. I got your parking meter and hit return so please let me know what you received.

You can gift parking meters. I won't have to send you another one, I found Rocky can gift them also so I will be good with them. Thanks!

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who can send me dispather consoles and radars for the control tower lvl 6?

Most reactions

Latest posts