What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need landing lamps again for latest mission if anyone can gift them to me would appreciate it.

Thx

captain flop (level 25)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
I need landing lamps again for latest mission if anyone can gift them to me would appreciate it.

Thx

captain flop (level 25)

Have been sending you daily fuel supply but will switch to landing lamps from tomorrow

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
I just accepted you and will send a beacon when my day resets. If you could send one Leyden jar that would be great. It's the last item I need (I hope!) and I'm done with Dark Skies!

Leyden jar in transit!

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Jeka102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 ewikaa and super123 passengers send. Make a signature in settings of your profile on this forum with items you need an have. This help us to decide what item send to you

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The usual weekend drop in. Android code works again - present98. 3 greens and 2000 coins.
If anyone has the ipad code I could use a few more airport cash.

Did other people get the 10 airport cash for watching the trailer for the new game?

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 ewikaa and super123 passengers send. Make a signature in settings of your profile on this forum with items you need an have. This help us to decide what item send to you

Thanks, Just add the signature line for everyone's convenient.

Happy flying!

Super123

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The usual weekend drop in. Android code works again - present98. 3 greens and 2000 coins.
If anyone has the ipad code I could use a few more airport cash.

Did other people get the 10 airport cash for watching the trailer for the new game?

Where to find the trailer to watch?

Ewikaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have a signature with all I need right now, and I added the items that I can send

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have enough beacons now, please send me deicers (or catering if you can not send deicer).
And don't chase defrosters, soon there will be plenty of them. ;-)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frederica007 said:
When I opened the game yesterday there was a screenshot on the centre of the screen for NARR8. It just said watch now for 10 airport cash. 30 seconds and I was 10 cash up.

Foolish me, I ignored it but won't if it comes up again!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts