What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

vicprior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I have accepted your request. I dont really know what I need yet as I am very new to the game. Just reached level 10. I tried to add some new neighbours but when I add a name shown in this forum I get the message that the promo code is not valid ? What am I doing wrong please. Anybody reading this message please add me my user name is Vic123.

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I have accepted your request. I dont really know what I need yet as I am very new to the game. Just reached level 10. I tried to add some new neighbours but when I add a name shown in this forum I get the message that the promo code is not valid ? What am I doing wrong please. Anybody reading this message please add me my user name is Vic123.

I see you on my list.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeka102 said:
2 Fannie I have link to photo of my airport in my signature.

I only see a tiny part of your airport in the photo. I have over 200 airports to sort through. You have to tell me your level and give me a description.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just updated. Didn't do any harm that I can see but I still have usernames. Ughhhhh!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jeka102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 Fannie
May be you can't see my signature.
This is my port
phuppimagetep.jpg

Ewikaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have anything on your list but will send a beacon. After all the effort it took to find you, I've put you on my list to gift daily. Will keep sending you beacons until you tell me you need something different.

Thank you! I'll be sending you beacons too. I hope I could help you with something soon :)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have sent you a friend request. When you accept I will send a beacon. Please can you send back. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 )

I just accepted you and will send a beacon when my day resets. If you could send one Leyden jar that would be great. It's the last item I need (I hope!) and I'm done with Dark Skies!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have updated the latest version. Hopefully I don't have any gift issue. Let me know what you need, I will try my best to gift back. I can see most neighbors name now. yeah!

I desperately need: landing lamp, beacon and fuel supply

Super123

I didn't know you were Super123! I sent you catering today but will gift one of the above tomorrow. Any preference?

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know you were Super123! I sent you catering today but will gift one of the above tomorrow. Any preference?

It's okay. I sent everyone flight catering before I can see the names of my neighbors.

Any one of the three should be fine coz I am still flying for Halloween quest and working hard to collect aerosols for Black wrath.

Super123

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone can help me with defrosters? I'll send needed stuff back :)

It looks like we have to get defrosters from Dubai or buy (?) them. I know that there are a couple of us who are sending out lots of flights. One defroster dropped from my second or third flight and another one dropped yesterday. So ... I sent out more planes today!

Most reactions

Latest posts