What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

vicprior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am Vic and live in the UK. A newbie to Airport City and having difficulty in finding neighbours. I now have 58 waiting but dont know how to proceed with converting these to neighbours. Is there somebody out there who can help me please. I am not on facebook.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vicprior said:
Hi, I am Vic and live in the UK. A newbie to Airport City and having difficulty in finding neighbours. I now have 58 waiting but dont know how to proceed with converting these to neighbours. Is there somebody out there who can help me please. I am not on facebook.

Don't use the "Add" a on the left. You will rarely ever get neighbors to accept that way. Go the the "add friends" tab and type in some of the names here. You will know they are real players then. That will send a request to them. You will see them in the "waiting" tab. If someone requests you as a friend (ill do that), then ou will see their mp name in the waiting tab with a green check. You need to click on the check to accept them as a neighbor.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jimghjj said:
Well my ticket is in to gi for my game problems and I had a reply saying I was in a queue to be dealt with. It says something for the bugs in this game when you are in a queue for a game support!
One thing I did learn from their website that I didn't know was if you send a high value gift to someone on a lower level they can't have it,it sends them fuel instead!

Where's the justice in that? I hope they get to your ticket soon! I keep gifting you but I'm not sure if you are getting anything at this point. On my end, it still looks like everything is normal with your game.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeka102 said:
Nice thing happened. All nicknames returned to my neighbors. But i have only 6, how at you?

I still have usernames and need your level and a very good description of your airport to find you.

User Fannie Fargo 32

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have anyone downloaded the latest update yet? I want to know if this will override the Halloween quest if you are not finished the quest?

Super123

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Czyzdustries said:
Need the following:

Lining plate
Hull parts
Weather display
Reinforced frame
Triple wire
Transmitter

I have pretty much all else up to lvl 24 for trade.

I put in a friend request. Accept me and I'll send you a lining plate. Please send back passengers or fuel.

User Fannie Fargo 32

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have updated the latest version. Hopefully I don't have any gift issue. Let me know what you need, I will try my best to gift back. I can see most neighbors name now. yeah!

I desperately need: landing lamp, beacon and fuel supply

Super123

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
musicboxi said:
I have updated the latest version. Hopefully I don't have any gift issue. Let me know what you need, I will try my best to gift back. I can see most neighbors name now. yeah!

Super123

Have sent you a beacon. Hope it arrives. Please can I have the same.

Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Porter029

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added you Vic123
Looking for powerful radio transmitters (still waiting for Malta cat), and landing lamps. Still working on Halloween quest.
Also need but don't know if it is gift able:ergonomic chairs,defrosters,transmitter,dispatcher console
Thanks I will try gift back what you need.
Porter029 level 27

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
musicboxi said:

Super123

Beacons coming tonight

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
vicprior said:

Have sent u a request, just add me and let me know what u need

captain flop (level 25)

Most reactions

Latest posts