What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried adding him again but I get the error message too. Maybe it's about GI's rule that you can't re-add a neighbor.
Will send a ticket about my username and ask about the re-adding of neighbors too.

I'm sorry if he has deleted you. I'm sure it will of been unintentional if he has.

At least your on my neighbours list. I'll gift you when my gifts reset later :)

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not too developed, but helicopter operations are going on and the problem is that rain is expected tomorrow again. So that would be more trouble.

I hope these people get the help they need. The weather can be so destructive.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry if he has deleted you. I'm sure it will of been unintentional if he has.

At least your on my neighbours list. I'll gift you when my gifts reset later :)

It was probably my fault. LOL. Added you iPhone airport, btw :)

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was probably my fault. LOL. Added you iPhone airport, btw :)

Thank you I've just added you now. Strange as I get "fly above." on my iphone and not "username"
image.jpg

I wonder if the full stop in your username is causing some people to see you as username. Just a suggestion.
I would post these pictures to GI when your contacting them.

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you I've just added you now. Strange as I get "fly above." on my iphone and not "username"
View attachment 43852

I wonder if the full stop in your username is causing some people to see you as username. Just a suggestion.
I would post these pictures to GI when your contacting them.

Finally, yes now I know why!

I read the FAQ page of GI, found out that it's because I'm not supposed to change my username. And "Fly above." was my first username.
I tried to change it back and tada! :)))

And yeah, i changed the username because of the period. :)))

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been employing our youngest daughter to gather me greenies. She has been busy at it this week and earned about £15 so far.

Children do have uses after all :)

Thanks for adding me. I've had the phone for some time but decided to give the airport a try on it after seeing how well Trog had done on his.

Now it's like having another child to look after. Lol

Thanks for the compliment Luke,

Here's a way for you to make your extra child useful.

Visit one game from the other, tap on the hangers to get fuel, but don't go back to the game, just quit. Restart your game, get a free greenie for going past go and start all over again. One game gets five units of fuel and the other gets a free greenie. Win, win.

Very handy when you are speeding up flights.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Perhaps if you pester GI enough they may be able to help.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment Luke,

Here's a way for you to make your extra child useful.

Visit one game from the other, tap on the hangers to get fuel, but don't go back to the game, just quit. Restart your game, get a free greenie for going past go and start all over again. One game gets five units of fuel and the other gets a free greenie. Win, win.

Very handy when you are speeding up flights.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Hi Trog.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try when my visiting resets.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

I need one more parking meter if anyone can gift. I have office chair, arch and headset if anyone needs those. Thanks!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

If only GI would fix the friends problem and we could reconnect....

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Fred, thats great information so we need two types of different Delta's ,
why not just make them the big fat Expensive jumbo, :D. This is going to be one big expensive quest !

Agreed! I think I will have to use some business classes to earn back my coins after I change my planes for this one!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi good friends

I wound never do this normally, but since we are still earning greenies, it may be worth spending 2 greenies for the red barrel of fuel (20 units) to speed up or launch jets while the maps are active. The map packs from dukes store are proving to be vital so stock up if you can next time he is in town!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

I've been speeding up a plane, earning back the greens and then repeating. You can land a lot of planes this way!!!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been speeding up a plane, earning back the greens and then repeating. You can land a lot of planes this way!!!

That's the way I have been doing it 4 green then 50 fuel it's hard work as sold my jets but just have 3 powerful delta as ran out of coins

needs normal fuel please

Most reactions