What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine came back too, had a mild panic and had to collect load more just in case!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I don't know how we will all cope when the greenies dry up!

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Ab. How was your holiday? I hope you had a great time.

It's been a hectic week in our household. I've been really busy with work this week.

I've not had chance to read through all the forum posts of the last week as of yet. I'm working through them.

I've been employing our youngest daughter to gather me greenies. She has been busy at it this week and earned about £15 so far.

Children do have uses after all :)

Long distance items please. Rigby's city needs spare wires.

Yeah!! My vacation was excellent except one day when I had to stay in the car due to landslide. It was a different night.

Just saw your randy bobandy iphone game name. Will be adding soon.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yeah!! My vacation was excellent except one day when I had to stay in the car due to landslide. It was a different night.

Added Randy Bobandy. See you on level 17. Did you buy a new one?

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Cool! Wow the landslide sounds like a real pain! i bet it was real hot stuck in the car all day.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Added Randy Bobandy. See you on level 17. Did you buy a new one?

Thanks for adding me. I've had the phone for some time but decided to give the airport a try on it after seeing how well Trog had done on his.

Now it's like having another child to look after. Lol

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cool! Wow the landslide sounds like a real pain! i bet it was real hot stuck in the car all day.

Not the day, only the night. Had to walk over the gushing stream of water the next day to cross it. Just heard that there have been heavy rains in the lower part of Himachal Pradesh from where I had came. Incuding Uttaranchal, toll has risen to over 550. What tragedy. Feel really sad for those people.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for adding me. I've had the phone for some time but decided to give the airport a try on it after seeing how well Trog had done on his.

Now it's like having another child to look after. Lol

Hope you do well. I dont play much on ipad.

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there.

I can't find you on my airport or his. I do have a few "usernames" on my airport so perhaps your one of them.
I've just tried adding you on Rigby's airport. Is this spelt correct as I'm having problems adding you.

View attachment 43849

Yes, that's the spelling. I am neighbors with you and your son quite a long time (when I was on 2nd or 3rd level) then i noticed his not on my neighbor's list anymore but you still are.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not the day, only the night. Had to walk over the gushing stream of water the next day to cross it. Just heard that there have been heavy rains in the lower part of Himachal Pradesh from where I had came. Incuding Uttaranchal, toll has risen to over 550. What tragedy. Feel really sad for those people.

Sounds really scary crossing the gushing stream!

That's very sad to hear of so many life's tragically lost.

Is that a remote region? Are they able to receive help with medical supply's and help with the clean up?

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really? I'm on level 27 now though. :)

image.jpg

I think I've got you!

I've tried adding you on Rigby's but I get the error message. Can you try re-adding him?

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
View attachment 43850

I think I've got you!

I've tried adding you on Rigby's but I get the error message. Can you try re-adding him?

I've tried adding him again but I get the error message too. Maybe it's about GI's rule that you can't re-add a neighbor.
Will send a ticket about my username and ask about the re-adding of neighbors too.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds really scary crossing the gushing stream!

That's very sad to hear of so many life's tragically lost.

Is that a remote region? Are they able to receive help with medical supply's and help with the clean up?

Not too developed, but helicopter operations are going on and the problem is that rain is expected tomorrow again. So that would be more trouble.

Most reactions

Latest posts