What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now it's working again. Perhaps it's my broadband.

Long distance items please. Rigby's city needs spare wires.

Stopped working on mine just now....... Hope it comes back!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Still laboring here earning my wage in the new world...

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score

It's working fine again for me now. They must have had the servers down again for a short time.

I wonder how many will update next time around if its still not fixed.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The servers seem to have gone down. All 3 devices are not earning greenies at the moment.

Are they finally on to the greenies glitch.

I don't suppose many have been buying during the 300% sale.

Long distance items please. Rigby's city needs 2 hull parts & spare wires.

I was wondering where you were.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was wondering where you were.

Hi Ab. How was your holiday? I hope you had a great time.

It's been a hectic week in our household. I've been really busy with work this week.

I've not had chance to read through all the forum posts of the last week as of yet. I'm working through them.

I've been employing our youngest daughter to gather me greenies. She has been busy at it this week and earned about £15 so far.

Children do have uses after all :)

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know if it's my fault or something else, but your son is not on my neighbor's list anymore.

Hi there.

I can't find you on my airport or his. I do have a few "usernames" on my airport so perhaps your one of them.
I've just tried adding you on Rigby's airport. Is this spelt correct as I'm having problems adding you.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Friend request accepted, You were showing up as username but I found you on level 26

Hi there.

I can't find you on my airport or his. I do have a few "usernames" on my airport so perhaps your one of them.
I've just tried adding you on Rigby's airport. Is this spelt correct as I'm having problems adding you.

View attachment 43849

I found her under username, she's on level 26. I wondered who that was

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just sent you one, Happy Flying.......

Fab, thanks, let me know if you want anything in particular

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's working fine again for me now. They must have had the servers down again for a short time.

I wonder how many will update next time around if its still not fixed.

Mine came back too, had a mild panic and had to collect load more just in case!

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Luke, what does Rigby need?

Sorry I have not replied before now. Been real busy. Happy belated Birthday wishes!

A belated happy Birthday to Tele & Nutty to and whoever else I may of missed in this Birthday jammed month!

Spare wires would be cool. Thanks.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Last edited:

Most reactions