What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all for the walkietalkies and the monitors
Just finished my tower and terminal
I will upgrade the townhall only when there is too much money. There is no need, so keep the money for changing planes

The droprate for the aztec quest is very poor:(

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updated List:

I am neighbors with a few of you. I can use ROPE BLOCK (3), SAND BAG (1), Ergo Chair, Smoke Detector, Laser Level, Robot Tester, Transmitter, Flight Catering welcome.

I can gift these items:
Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope,Fuel Hose, Master Plan, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering,Oscillating Beacon, Landing Gear, Server Rack, Spare Wire, Smoke Detector,Makeup, Additional Radar, Plasma Clot, Optical System, Drill Machine, FuelAdditive’s, Weather Display, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Cognac, Textbook, LaserLevel, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Bath Towel, Sand bag, CopyMachine, Landing Lamp, Welder, Cockpit Class, Single Malt Whiskey, Computer,Robotic Lawnmower, Passengers, (5) Fuel (3)

Thanks!
Happy Flying

Have sent friend request

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I need one more parking meter if anyone can gift. I have office chair, arch and headset if anyone needs those. Thanks!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In case it's not been posted here :)

Guardians of the Forest Collection
Amulet of Cernunnos -- drop from Avaricum (seldom)
Deer Helmet -- drop from Gergovie (seldom)
Healing Herbs -- drop from Bibracte (seldom)
Druid Sickle -- drop from Alesia (seldom)
Druid Staff -- drop from Londinium (seldom)
Reward is Druid Horoscope. Collect six Druid Horoscopes and earn Stonehenge plus 1600 coin and 600 experience

New Destinations
Avaricum: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Gergovie: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Bibracte: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Alesia: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Londinium: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

Duke Crooker's Airship Store
Map to Gergovie -- two available for 4000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)
Map to Londinium -- two available for 4000 coins each / one for four greenies (no limit)
Map Set: Stonehenge -- Chest of three maps available for twelve greenies (no limit)
(I bought one chest and received one Map each of Gergovie, Alesia and Avaricum.)
All Maps active for six hours.

Remember that there's no time limit on the Aztec quest or this one. Like the Prometheus and regular rocket launches, these are apparently permanent. Take your time!

Best tip found so far

The key thing is to stagger your 6 hour map with your 6hour golden dice so the map could end while you have still time on your golden dice for your flights in the air

needs normal fuel please
Sure its helpful, thanks. Could you please mention the type of plane to be flown so that we know which one to start with and which one to preserve?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sure its helpful, thanks. Could you please mention the type of plane to be flown so that we know which one to start with and which one to preserve?

You reading too quick :) is the two type of deltas

Avaricum: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Gergovie: Delta plane / 40 fuel + 160 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Bibracte: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Alesia: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star
Londinium: Powerful Delta plane / 40 fuel + 260 passengers / 6 hour flight / 80 fuel to speed up / 10-30-90 flights per star

needs normal fuel please

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

I need one more parking meter if anyone can gift. I have office chair, arch and headset if anyone needs those. Thanks!

Just sent you one, Happy Flying.......

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

needs normal fuel please
Thanks. I will go for none.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Fred, thats great information so we need two types of different Delta's ,
why not just make them the big fat Expensive jumbo, :D. This is going to be one big expensive quest !

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

needs normal fuel please

Thanks for all the info Fred, don't know what we would do without you to dig it out for us.

Be a while before I tackle this one I think.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi good friends

I wound never do this normally, but since we are still earning greenies, it may be worth spending 2 greenies for the red barrel of fuel (20 units) to speed up or launch jets while the maps are active. The map packs from dukes store are proving to be vital so stock up if you can next time he is in town!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also.... Happy 1 week Anniversary GI- thanks for making our crazy lives even crazier! Hat tip I believe to Barbara for passing that excellent hint to us last week.

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also.... Happy 1 week Anniversary GI- thanks for making our crazy lives even crazier! Hat tip I believe to Barbara for passing that excellent hint to us last week.

That makes the game interesting even when there is no quest. Isn't it?

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That makes the game interesting even when there is no quest. Isn't it?

Ab, you are absolutely correct...they have turned me into a reckless spender! Help me please when they finally cut off my salary!

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The servers seem to have gone down. All 3 devices are not earning greenies at the moment.

Are they finally on to the greenies glitch.

I don't suppose many have been buying during the 300% sale.

Long distance items please. Rigby's city needs 2 hull parts & spare wires.

Most reactions