What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry he didn't get the gifts. I'm going to send a powerful transmitter this evening and we'll see if he gets that. I've been able to swap things like catering with android neighbours so it's worth a try. Don't worry about returning a gift. Just let me know if he gets anything from me and if he does I'll probably be able to help with regular flight items.

No worries, thanks so much for trying. Will let you know if he'd receive the transmitter.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Speak up now if you have any specific needs. It's almost gifting time! I have to leave pretty quickly so I may not get finished. Leave your requests and if I don't get to you till later, it may just work out to your advantage!!!

I'd like to ask for two parking meters please.

I just need 2 more arch metal detectors. If anyone could send those over I would be very appreciative.
Thanks! :)

I'll send one in the evening.

Thank you I now have this cool looking building....

View attachment 43763

I love this game free money and stars building nicely ....

needs normal fuel please

View attachment 43767

Hip hip hurray, after many many many flights I finally completed the quest

Congratulations Fred & Red Dog!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you can handle being a part of two airport city forums, then there is another that you can join that is mainly for android users. That should help. PM me if you want the website info.

If I am not mistaken,

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

ghornblow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie to the game any advice from the top players?

Add Ghornblow

City: Oxford Name: Ghornblow Level: 43

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThenisePS and Zcpg2 just tried to send you a friend request but it didn't work. You can add me if you like: Pinkel5

Did you add username11223345? I tried to add you and it wouldn't let me either.

Most reactions

Latest posts