What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your gifts for the new upgrades - I only need 1 chair, 3 parking meters and 4 laptops now. I'm assuming that you have to fly for the airline route map, Mayor's portrait and wall speaker? I can gift a beverage cooler, fax and walkie-talkie. I have a feeling that people are getting pretty close to having what they need gift-wise for the upgrades. So let me know what you need and I'll send it if I can.

Update me in the morning on what you still need. I have meters and laptops.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Having a week holiday and cruising with my little cabinboat in beautiful Friesland. Just found a wifi spot and what's happening, update, excitement, green flaps everywhere; I am confused
Just made the out of there quest in the last hours, and gained a cropcircle, pff that wasn't easy with only two fighterjets even after more than 100 flights to Bermuda

This evening I will send you all a laptop, hope you will enjoy

Have a great holiday!!!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pinkel, hope you enjoyed your holiday! I'm still flying two fighters to get two lacking posters to get the crop circles, but without a huge amount of luck I'll have to buy an UFO set to get it.
Regarding the gifts I'd like to ask for a parking meter rather than a laptop. TIA!

We all should have mandatory holidays away from the game ;)

I can send you a meter tomorrow.

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what I just sent you! Hope it was on your list!!! I just need 1 metal detector and then I'll be flying or buying the rest. I can send the laptop, parking meter and monitor so let me know if anyone needs one!!!

Parking meter or monitor would be great for me!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nutty & Jbg!
Did you like the present from GI? :D

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Nutty & Jbg!
Did you like the present from GI? :D

Thanks Rob,
I'm just back home from a little celebration (yes - spending my greenies that GI gave me).
We've a family 'do on Saturday so I need to earn more quickly.
Trouble is that going out partying stops you milking the greenies.
Cheers,
Nutty

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Rob,
I'm just back home from a little celebration (yes - spending my greenies that GI gave me).
We've a family 'do on Saturday so I need to earn more quickly.
Trouble is that going out partying stops you milking the greenies.
Cheers,
Nutty

Happy Birthday Nutty - All the best for the upcoming year!

Most reactions

Latest posts