What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your gifts for the new upgrades - I only need 1 chair, 3 parking meters and 4 laptops now. I'm assuming that you have to fly for the airline route map, Mayor's portrait and wall speaker? I can gift a beverage cooler, fax and walkie-talkie. I have a feeling that people are getting pretty close to having what they need gift-wise for the upgrades. So let me know what you need and I'll send it if I can.

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You only need to use one at a time, they should show up on level 1-10 above the training flight.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) any of the new stuff, I'll return what you send.

Ahh got them. Thanks Trog
I see Fannie has a pyramid already on her city side

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your gifts for the new upgrades - I only need 1 chair, 3 parking meters and 4 laptops now. I'm assuming that you have to fly for the airline route map, Mayor's portrait and wall speaker? I can gift a beverage cooler, fax and walkie-talkie. I have a feeling that people are getting pretty close to having what they need gift-wise for the upgrades. So let me know what you need and I'll send it if I can.

Will send a laptop jus now

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I updated my signature and will continue to send stuff for the update as long as people need them. I am storing them for when I finally get there! I need everything but no more faxes or office chairs and only one of the beverage coolers and laptops. Anything for the cosmic fuel station would also be appreciated!

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having a week holiday and cruising with my little cabinboat in beautiful Friesland. Just found a wifi spot and what's happening, update, excitement, green flaps everywhere; I am confused
Just made the out of there quest in the last hours, and gained a cropcircle, pff that wasn't easy with only two fighterjets even after more than 100 flights to Bermuda

This evening I will send you all a laptop, hope you will enjoy

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Having a week holiday and cruising with my little cabinboat in beautiful Friesland. Just found a wifi spot and what's happening, update, excitement, green flaps everywhere; I am confused
Just made the out of there quest in the last hours, and gained a cropcircle, pff that wasn't easy with only two fighterjets even after more than 100 flights to Bermuda

Hey Pinkel, I had wondered what happened to you. Enjoying the tropical weather? I'm so jealous of you, I was born in Friesland! (Near Sneek) Enjoy your time away from the game, it's the only way to stay sane :)

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha Janie, just for the insiders, at this moment I am staying in Heeg

My avatar now is the cabin boat in the polder in the north of Sneek, last monday evening

Last edited:

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
11 hours to go and I finally have a fighter jet. It's just cruel giving it to me so close to the end when I have no chance of completing the quest!

What are the new gifts for ?

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter, plasma, mag.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Pinkel, hope you enjoyed your holiday! I'm still flying two fighters to get two lacking posters to get the crop circles, but without a huge amount of luck I'll have to buy an UFO set to get it.
Regarding the gifts I'd like to ask for a parking meter rather than a laptop. TIA!

Hey Pinkel, I had wondered what happened to you. Enjoying the tropical weather? I'm so jealous of you, I was born in Friesland! (Near Sneek) Enjoy your time away from the game, it's the only way to stay sane
smile.png

We all should have mandatory holidays away from the game ;)

Last edited:

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I don't know what I just sent you! Hope it was on your list!!! I just need 1 metal detector and then I'll be flying or buying the rest. I can send the laptop, parking meter and monitor so let me know if anyone needs one!!!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys! I updated my signature and will continue to send stuff for the update as long as people need them. I am storing them for when I finally get there! I need everything but no more faxes or office chairs and only one of the beverage coolers and laptops. Anything for the cosmic fuel station would also be appreciated!

I will get you tomorrow. I have stuff to gift you.

Most reactions

Latest posts