What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joined but are you operating like GI as no beer in my gift list

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

O is that the problem? Well check your own garage, perhaps there is some....
And we will fix it with the coming update

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi :)

I wanted to make amends to both of you. I had to leave for a few hours so I added fuel and bolt in order to get rid of them. I thought you had plenty of time to go in front of me for first and second place and when I come back the launch had ended.

I'm really sorry about that, I didn't want first place (and I don't like when people steal it). So it was totally involuntary.

No problem, I was asleep, thanks for joining the launch.

hi, I could use plasma clots or fuel supply, thanks.

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a launch started on pad 2 to complete the next stage of the quest, anyone want to join? Following a similar trend by pinkel3, in case I need to add an incentive, I am offering champagne and canapés in first class :)

Level 34 - TV Panels, Grinding machines needed to upgrade repair base.

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow the Champagne must be working, two in, easy third place on 1672 already.

Level 34 - TV Panels, Grinding machines needed to upgrade repair base.

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And we are off, Bennett Airways topped it up, phew that was a quick launch.

Level 34 - Landing lights, fuel hoses and items for the UFO quest please.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeahhhh! got the alien for both Jal and mamanch!

Just started a launch on pad2, for the quest. Only 2 of us, 488 points to go, more than 23 h left on counter

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just started a launch on pad2, for the quest. Only 2 of us, 488 points to go, more than 23 h left on counter

Nicely done, congrats!

bernardngo level 40. 174 stars, need plasma. will return gifts within 24 hours

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hey Jal! I'm back. Havent played for the past week really, was waiting for a new quest. Also I just joined your launch :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Congratulations.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot. Thank you :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Cool, well done :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am going to try and start a launch on pad 2. Hope to get first place but not sure if my Internet connection will work for long enough, keeps going off. Please feel free to join me and help with the launch cause even with connection I don't have enough on my own. Thx

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am going to try and start a launch on pad 2. Hope to get first place but not sure if my Internet connection will work for long enough, keeps going off. Please feel free to join me and help with the launch cause even with connection I don't have enough on my own. Thx

452 points needed for a 3rd place if anyone is interested, else I will be adding more small stuff in a couple of hours, if I can!

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
452 points needed for a 3rd place if anyone is interested, else I will be adding more small stuff in a couple of hours, if I can!

I'm in. Got loads of points so will get us off soonish.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts